Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Agent Nacho Ramos shares his story on July 4th

http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Die ... n-July-4th

I had the priviledge of meeting Nacho Ramos on Saturday!

Thanks for posting this.
    Attended this fine affair also.
    Let's put the entire story here for those who do not want to click on links.

Border agent Nacho Ramos shares his story on July 4th
    July 6, 6:39 AM
    5 comments

Nacho Ramos and his family pose for a photoSan Diego- Old Glory waving in the wind at Camp Vigilance was the backdrop for Ignacio “Nachoâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Jean,
    Thanks for posting the article.
    I am sorry i did not get to meet you,i might have inadvertantly,as i was
    stationed at the front gate for a while in the morning.I also had the priviledge of being on the security detail for former Congressman
    Tancredo.He is a great guy,who is still very passionate about the state of affairs of America.

woohoo that is a great story
    thanks for posting it.

wonder if there is anything on youtube

Thanks

And I would like to thank everyone who helped out to make this one kick butt event and to all of those who attended this great event!

This year we had a great turnout dispite all the bad press from "Everyone" and "You Know who"! It was one great "Multi-cultural" event, we broke bread with everyone and all of us had a great time.

It was not as hot as last year, there were a lot of vendors, great speaches, Ted Hayes really knows how to make an apearence & control a crowd! That man can talk!

Monica and family were great, the kids just loved the "dunk Tank" we setup and must of played there for hours! They even got me to sit on the darn thing and Mike hit the plate that did the dunk for me! In uniform to boot! But it was all in fun, and we ate and listened to music and speakers all day and they let go over 180 red white and blue helium filled balloons with flashing lights into the dark night sky! Will post link to this later today.....

Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped out and to all of you who made the trip to Camp Vigilance for the party.

Respectfully,
    Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I like this guy, he has it right.

[quote]“Let me tell you something, 50 years ago the illegals who came across the border were hard workers. Today they are criminals. My family was nearly ruined by these illegals,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn