Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

CA Superdelegate wants 20 Million for his vote

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05/08 ... s-support/

With superdelegates holding the key to the Democratic presidential nomination, one undecided Democratic National Committee member is putting a price on his support.

Steven Ybarra, a California lawyer in Sacramento, says he wants $20 million for his endorsement.

It’s not for him personally, he says, but to register Mexican-American voters in New Mexico, Colorado and Florida.

Do we think he is actually talking about actual American citizens, people who a truly eligible to vote? Is he offering to have a campaign to register people who should not be voting in order to get the Dems a win?

He said his hope is that by adding more than 1 million of those voters to the rosters in those swing states, they could help swing the election to the Democratic nominee in November.

“I keep asking the question to the DNC, ‘Why won’t you earmark money for these voters?’ And their answer is, ‘Oh we can’t do that,’ which is a lie,â€
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

What a dirtbag sleezeball!

ROFLMAO!!! I LOVE IT!!! He's wants someone the candidates to BUY votes. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh PLEASE let this hit the MSM!! He's telling Dems that Mexicans will vote for whoever BUYS their vote!!!!!!!!!!

On the legal front, it IS illegal to trade votes for cash. This man is an elected official? He should be certainly punished for even thinking of doing something like this! Let's not forget violating anti-discrminiation laws, he wants this for MEXICANS only. Who VOTES guys like this into office anyway?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Why should mexicans have to pay to register to vote. It didn't cost me anything.

He should lose his delgate status right now! TALK ABOUT SKUM BAG!
    Nice profitable side line our politicians have created for themselves.
    Wonder how many others are bought off!
    most of them would be my guess,.
    They need to do away with the delegate vote now!

I thought it was illegal to buy and sell votes
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

He should lose his delgate status right now! TALK ABOUT SKUM BAG!
    Agreed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    I thought it was illegal to buy and sell votes
    It is, but hey he probably figures what's another broken law when it comes to Mexicans, no?

The man is a complete and utter moron!
    "

Steven Ybarra, a California lawyer in Sacramento, says he wants $20 million for his endorsement.

It’s not for him personally, he says, but to register Mexican-American voters in New Mexico, Colorado and Florida.
    Is this not:
    1. bribery?
    2. discrimination? (register Mexican-Americans, not whites, blacks, asians, etc?
    3. apartheid-like government?
    4. segregation?
    5. racism?

For even suggesting this, shouldn't Steven Ybarra lose his super-delegate vote and his right to vote period?

Politics has been said to be the second oldest profession. I believe it bears a close resemblance to the first.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

AE

This was on the MSM, saw it on Fox first. This guy had no problem making the statements he did on national TV.

I believe that the way he stated it all, was the the money would be for a program to be sure all Mexican-Americans were given the chance to register and programs to promote them registering. He stated that they are the most underepresented, and untapped group of voters in this country and could sway the election for the Democrats if they were registered and actually voted (with his pressumption that they would vote Dem).

My first thought was he is a big OBLer and knows that the Democrats in presidency are the key the OBL needs to get their coveted amnesty, this seemed to me was his goal.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast