Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Made In America has Lost Its Relevancy.

Made In America is a very popular catch phrase and in its own right has great meaning.
    However, at the same time the phrase Made In America has lost most of its relevancy due to the fact that it references an act that is past tense. Lots of stuff, most anything of real value, at one point in time was in fact, Made In America. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case and I have had the misfortune over the past two years of learning this the hard way. Case-In-Point; The very popular TV Show by the same name “Made In Americaâ€

I didn't know you could still find merchandise made in AMerica. Is there such a thing? LOL

Even now, the claim "made in America" is suspect in my book. We have companies across this country who have given in to greed and the never ending loyality to the bottom line. Consequently, these are the same companies who willingly hire illegal invaders in order to fortify the bottom line.

"Made in America" by illegal invader labor does not count in my book. Not saying all companies that manufacture in America are prone to using illegal invader labor, but I would bet a majority of them probably do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do not get me started about Dov Charney and American Apparel.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went on a search a while back for a fan.......said made in America on the box and made in China ingraved on the fan..... Guess we still make boxes.

I know it's frustrating me because NOTHING is made to last at all.l They still charge like it's quality merchandise.........but far from it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)