New Yorkers for Immigration Control and Enforcement Get Assaulted at Staten Island Outreach

Posted on July 29, 2013 by BMartin1776

VIDEOS AT LINK

NY ICE (New Yorkers for Immigration Control and Enforcement) members were reaching out to NY citizens in Staten Island advising them about the dangers of immigration reform, asking for signatures to their petition which would be presented to Rep Michael Grimm to stop ILLEGAL ALIEN amnesty.

As you can see they had one know it all NYC progressive defending ILLEGAL ALIENS who went as far to say everyone here who is not native American is an illegal immigrant.

I grow so tired of these children who think because they are law student they know everything. Been there done that! (*side-note: I had my share of business law in college everyone that does becomes a smart ass) Here’s the problem with this young lady’s argument. There was no established govt in America when Europeans “discovered” and set foot on American soil. So these claims that everyone who isn’t native American is here illegally is a joke. If I’m wrong please lefty loons show me where the capitol of America was prior to settlement. What was the law on the “books” native Americans had pertaining to illegal immigration?

So the law student leaves and then eventually returns wanting the footage of her deleted. Ms. Attorney to be hated the fact that there was someone present just as smart if not smarter than she was, that knows the law about public video recording, so she does what most progressives do when they lose an argument. The video abruptly ends with this future attorney striking the young lady filming! You can see “Joanne” who is filming in this earlier clip from the day.

(FYI should more footage become available I will update this page)

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...land-outreach/