Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

suggestions please

I eat at a certain Chinese restaurant in a small town in Missouri regularly. I have noticed something that is very strange. The first being that they rotate staff about every 3 months. They do employ some illegal mexicans in the kitchen. There is a core group of waitresses that are there constantly but these are only 3 of mabey 7-8 at times. I have noticed 2 that really stick in my mind. One I would swear was a member of the Chinese military by his mannerisms. He has only waited on me 2 times over a 3 month period. He is there very little but tries to act like he is working but not really working. There was a new waitress today that seemed really out of place. She seems like she could be a member of the military. I tried to call the FBI field agents office in St. Louis to report that something just seems odd. The core group of waitresses know me and joke around with me every time I am there. I speak a little Chinese and am the only one around here that does. The person that answered the phone at the St. Louis field office was extremely rude and would not even listen to my concerns. He asked me what education I had. I told him that I have a bachelors degree in International Studies and I speak spanish and just a little Chinese. He was not helpfull at all and was downright abusive on the phone. I called the office in D.C. to try to voice my concerns. The first thing that I told them was how I was treated by the field office and I had no luck with them either. I do not want to tell anyone what to do I would just like the opportunity to voice my concerns to someone that will listen. Any suggestions. This is a little more disturbing than just the illegals in the kitchen they hire.

Re: suggestions please

Quote Originally Posted by targetlock
    I eat at a certain Chinese restaurant in a small town in Missouri regularly. I have noticed something that is very strange. The first being that they rotate staff about every 3 months. They do employ some illegal mexicans in the kitchen. There is a core group of waitresses that are there constantly but these are only 3 of mabey 7-8 at times. I have noticed 2 that really stick in my mind. One I would swear was a member of the Chinese military by his mannerisms. He has only waited on me 2 times over a 3 month period. He is there very little but tries to act like he is working but not really working. There was a new waitress today that seemed really out of place. She seems like she could be a member of the military. I tried to call the FBI field agents office in St. Louis to report that something just seems odd. The core group of waitresses know me and joke around with me every time I am there. I speak a little Chinese and am the only one around here that does. The person that answered the phone at the St. Louis field office was extremely rude and would not even listen to my concerns. He asked me what education I had. I told him that I have a bachelors degree in International Studies and I speak spanish and just a little Chinese. He was not helpfull at all and was downright abusive on the phone. I called the office in D.C. to try to voice my concerns. The first thing that I told them was how I was treated by the field office and I had no luck with them either. I do not want to tell anyone what to do I would just like the opportunity to voice my concerns to someone that will listen. Any suggestions. This is a little more disturbing than just the illegals in the kitchen they hire.

Welcome!

Call ICE instead.

My chinese restaurant has rotating cooks and 1 watress position that is always a new person. Now a bunch of Chinese women and kids are in the welfare line with no English skills. There's more and more every time I go by.
    My furnace burner guy said he went to the owners (prior refugees) house to clean their furnace. (They are now rich.) He had to reschudule because there were about 40 Chinese on air-mattresses on all three floors! I hate it. I also need to call ICE too.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

So the Chinese are doing the group living, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel there may be more to this one than just getting illegals over here. I have a very bad feeling about these particular 2 individuals.

Concerns ? http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm
    you will find a form to fill out and submit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote from:
    WorriedAmerican

My furnace burner guy said he went to the owners (prior refugees) house to clean their furnace. (They are now rich.) He had to reschudule because there were about 40 Chinese on air-mattresses on all three floors! I hate it. I also need to call ICE too.
    [/quote]

THATS SO CREEPY THAT IT MAKES ME LAUGH. WHAT IS WITH SOME PEOPLE? CALL ICE AND GET THEM DEPORTED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

targetlock wrote:
    I feel there may be more to this one than just getting illegals over here. I have a very bad feeling about these particular 2 individuals.
    Your instincts are probably right. I just think that one day we will see a new war on US soil between those from Mexico and those sneaking in illegally from China, packed in containers carried by cargo ships.
    While the Islamic radicals want to destroy us physically by blowing up things, the Chinese will just steal all of our knowledge and technology, ruin our economy with their dumping of Treasury securities (of which they own more than 40%). Perhaps these alleged former military officers are here for a very good reason.
    On Lou Dobbs it was reported that the Russians are getting very cozy with the Venezuelans, including joint military exercises in the Caribbean.
    And another word of advice, besides yelling loud to any official who will listen, keep the credit card at home and pay cash, especially if they bring you the bill in a little notebook and then take the card to some place to run it.

Who is your congress person? Is it someone that you trust. I can't trust mine to pick up a penny unless it belongs to me and he'll put it in his pocket. IF you have good one call and ask for the aide that works on immigration issues. Tell them of your concerns and how it looks. Like Jimpasz said I would also call ICE.

The owner is constantly flying to other countries. Everytime I ask where Lee is, the wife names off another country.

It is second hand info.... that's what stops me.
    I just see all the Chinese, non-English speaking women, and children in welfare lines getting free food. Theywalk back to the restaurant. This is Freeport, Maine?
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Who is your congress person? Is it someone that you trust. I can't trust mine to pick up a penny unless it belongs to me and he'll put it in his pocket. IF you have good one call and ask for the aide that works on immigration issues. Tell them of your concerns and how it looks. Like Jimpasz said I would also call ICE.
    jimpasz = FBI
    WorriedAmerican = ICE

targetlock tried the FBI field agents. His experience is probably what happen if someone had called in about Muslims running across the Maine/Canada border... Result 9-11
    Dick Morris