Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are all joking about the "two can play that game" strategy, and I would certainly not suggest or condone that Americans do so, but just imagine the chaos if we did!!!

What amazes me the most about all this is that we (law-abiding citizens) are expected to play by the rules and obey the laws, but everyone else can just do as they please.

What they don't realize is that these abuses are always the precursor to governments being overthrown. History bears that out. History is also on our side.
    <div>
    </div>

Oh, and the Supreme Court is most certainly obsolete. What do you all say we start the job of dismantling this government with them?
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    You are all joking about the "two can play that game" strategy, and I would certainly not suggest or condone that Americans do so, but just imagine the chaos if we did!!!

What amazes me the most about all this is that we (law-abiding citizens) are expected to play by the rules and obey the laws, but everyone else can just do as they please.

What they don't realize is that these abuses are always the precursor to governments being overthrown. History bears that out. History is also on our side.

Who's joking?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12