Like Tree15Likes

Thread: ‘Not Just House Conservatives’: Tom Cotton Says Senate Will Oppose Paul Ryan’s DACA A

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘Not Just House Conservatives’: Tom Cotton Says Senate Will Oppose Paul Ryan’s DACA A

‘Not Just House Conservatives’: Tom Cotton Says Senate Will Oppose Paul Ryan’s DACA Amnesty

Jacquelyn Martin/AP

by JOHN BINDER27 Oct 2017Washington, D.C.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) says it is “not just House conservatives” who will push back against a reported amnesty plan for illegal aliens being crafted by House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), but that also the Senate will shoot the plan down.

In a brief Twitter message, Cotton — a leader for pro-American immigration reformers — said the Senate opposes Ryan’s alleged plan that would be slipped into an end-of-the-year spending bill to give amnesty to the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens shielded from deportation under the Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).

In the House, Speaker Paul Ryan announced to the Republican Study Committee (RSC) that he is planning to slip an amnesty for the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens into the spending bill, as Breitbart News reported.
    For Ryan’s DACA plan, fellow Republicans revealed that the full-funding of a border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border does not “definitively” have to be part of the amnesty agenda.

As Breitbart News reported, Ryan’s amnesty plan failed to even attempt to promote President Trump’s detailed list of pro-American immigration priorities, which include:

• Construction of a border wall
    • Deporting unaccompanied alien children who are not at-risk in their native country
    • Preventing criminal illegal aliens and gang members from receiving immigration benefits
    • Mandating E-Verify, which weeds out illegal aliens from taking U.S. jobs
    • Eliminating the diversity visa lottery
    • Classifying overstaying a visa as a “misdemeanor”
    • Restricting certain federal grants to sanctuary cities that refuse to detain criminal illegal aliens
    • Ending family-based chain migration
    • Enacting a merit-based legal immigration where only qualified immigrants can enter the U.S.

Ryan’s plan also pushes aside a popular plan by Cotton and Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) known as the RAISE Act, which would cut legal immigration levels in half in order to relieve American blue-collar workers and middle-class Americans of the burdens of current immigration rates where more than 1.5 million foreign nationals enter the U.S. legally every year.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-daca-amnesty/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-28-2017 at 12:00 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every day I find one more reason to DETEST Ryan! I pray that Paul Nehlen beats him this time around. I don't have much $ to support my causes but I do send him and Dave Brat a few bucks when I can. We've got to support the people who support our cause.

As an aside I found a Veteran who's going to run in Michigan for Senate. His name is John James and he's running a lot of tweets on Twitter to get people to look at him. I really am afraid of what's happening in MI.

The Republicans can't be that stupid.....

Granting amnesty is not putting the American people first and it will be suicide for them.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    Every day I find one more reason to DETEST Ryan! I pray that Paul Nehlen beats him this time around. I don't have much $ to support my causes but I do send him and Dave Brat a few bucks when I can. We've got to support the people who support our cause.

As an aside I found a Veteran who's going to run in Michigan for Senate. His name is John James and he's running a lot of tweets on Twitter to get people to look at him. I really am afraid of what's happening in MI.

Ryan is all about donors, donors & donors!

He needs there money to stay in power, no matter the consequence.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm so glad to see Tom Cotton on our side and I hope he's right that enough Republican Senators oppose this BS of Ryan's and kills it dead as a door nail.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn