Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

’Racist’ site closes because of alleged threat

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com

’Racist’ site closes because of alleged threats
    By Tyler B. Reed / Daily News Staff
    Saturday, January 14, 2006

FRAMINGHAM -- Saying it has received violent threats, the League of United Latin American Citizens yesterday disabled a Web site it sponsored that tagged three local anti-illegal immigration activists as "racists" and "domestic terrorists."

The site -- www.weareracist.com -- posted a message on its home page, which reads, "Due to the threats of violence we have received from the anti-immigrant movement who refuse to reveal their identity, we are disabling this site!"

Local LULAC members have said they had no role in creating the Web site, which also showed photos of people in Texas, Virginia and California. But Laura Medrano of Framingham, LULAC’s Northeast regional vice president, said she called the national office and asked them to take down photos of William LaBarge and Mal Schulze.

"I asked them to take down pictures of Mr. LaBarge and Mr. Schulze," she said. "They have not intimidated anybody. There is no indication they have ties to white supremacists."

She said she talked to LaBarge and, "I got to know him and I know where he’s coming from."

The third Framingham man pictured on the site was Jim Rizoli, a candidate for the Board of Selectmen.

Rizoli said he sent three e-mails to the national office saying "this is ridiculous to say that we’re racists."

He said he never threatened the group.

"I’ll hit them with a marshmallow," he joked.

"They must be getting counsel from someone who said that site was not right," Rizoli said. "Obviously, they got flak from it. It was in very poor taste."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-977-thread-1-0.html

I don't think they received any violent threats.

Any threat of violence against this group at LULAC would be traced by email or phone and they would quickly prosecute anyone that did that. Notice there is no mention of evidence or law enforcement contact in their claim.

Furthermore, what they are doing with this site is illegal. You cant put up pictures of people and make false derogatory claims about their actions or character. That is libel / slander and you can be taken to court and heavily fined.

Also, if they had any threats the would have used those threats to further the claims of their site.... not close up shop.

I believe legal counsel informed them that this latest project of theirs was illegal.

Not a surprise coming from LULAC! They support illegal behavior and criminal acts by millions of people that share their race.

LULAC is RACIST!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had the honor of being the very first picture on that site. Top row on the left!

The very same day that site went online I exchanged angry words with a LULAC rep. at the San Bernadino "Emergency" Latino forum. He said if I didn't like it I should sue.

If I have time I'll post a video clip of this guy bragging about this website from the podium. He told everyone to take photo's of the Minutemen who were in the auditorium and post them online.

Threats of violence= Major lawsuits headed their way. I seriously doubt they had anything of the sort, lies, lies and more lies...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I was gonna say that the ACLU would have been ALL OVER IT if they were getting THREATS. THAT is a bunch of BUNK. THEY are the ones making threats not the other way around. If I were any of the ones whose picture got posted, I would SURE be looking into a lawsuit for defamation. That is about as LOW as you could get. These people are IDIOTS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I agree William - they never miss an opportunity to sue- and once again the lying scum are putting the blame on the innocent party-
    I almost wish they had kept it going - it was in such poor taste that it would have served us well

I AGREE! I think just the name ALONE made THEM look like they were admitting guilt!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

site disabled what is there to say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOD! Like I said earlier, it just plain BACKFIRED in their traitorous faces!

Another small victory! It has been a good week!

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast