Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

15 years for sexual assault of 7-year-old relative

September 9, 2008

South Fort Myers man sentenced to 15 years for sexual assault of 7-year-old relative

A south Fort Myers man will spend the next 15 years in prison after sexually assaulting a 7-year-old relative.

Filipe Hernandez-Mendoza, 27, pleaded guilty this morning to two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct. Originally charged with capital sexual battery, Hernandez-Mendoza agreed to plead guilty to the two counts instead of going to trial.

He was sentenced to 15 years in prison followed by 10 years of sexual offender probation by Lee Circuit Judge Edward Volz Jr.

According to assistant state attorney Devin George, Hernandez-Mendoza is an illegal immigrant from Mexico and will be deported once he finishes his prison term. She said Hernandez-Mendoza would molest the girl when she visited a family member where he was staying. George said the abuse went back a couple years, but that the girl came forward in 2007.

George said that agreeing to a plea was a better compromise than going to trial.

“In lieu of (the victim’s) testimony and the circumstances, this was a good resolution,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where the hell were the girls parents?!?!?! Wasn't there ANY supervision?!?! I hope they put him in the general prison population, after letting the prisoners know what he did. Let the prisoners take care of him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

miguelina wrote:
    I hope they put him in the general prison population, after letting the prisoners know what he did. Let the prisoners take care of him.
    Would be nice if we wouldn't have to house, feed and give him medical care at taxpayers' expense and it is too bad we can't make a deal with Mexico to send these characters into their prisons where I am sure the conditions are not as comfy as our prisons here.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    miguelina wrote:
    I hope they put him in the general prison population, after letting the prisoners know what he did. Let the prisoners take care of him.
    Would be nice if we wouldn't have to house, feed and give him medical care at taxpayers' expense and it is too bad we can't make a deal with Mexico to send these characters into their prisons where I am sure the conditions are not as comfy as our prisons here.
    Prison is too good for this scum. He doesnt deserve to receive 3 meals a day and a soft place to sleep. And from what I hear, prisons now let criminals have tvs and computers in their cells. Why do we as taxpayers put up with this crap? Is it because the U.N. told us that its against "human rights" to actually PUNISH a criminal without giving them all the comforts in life?
    THIS SCUMBAG NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A COLD CELL AT NIGHT AFTER A HARD DAY OF POUNDING ROCKS INTO SAND ALL DAY, AND NOTHING LESS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These kind of stories are the hardest to read. Poor little girl endured this for 2 years???? Where were the parents?
    The other jailmates are not going to treat this jerk well at all so that's one consolation.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn