Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We don't run our Country according to the wishes and whims of other nations.
    It's too bloody bad that these meddlesome countries would rather have ONE immigration law rather than 50. I have no sympathy whatsoever for their position.
    We are a nation of sovereign states and if the Federal Government continues on it's present course (since the failed Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan Amnesty Policies, and the ensuing administrations' blatant refusals to enforce Immigration laws), perhaps these sovereign states will wrest away responsibility for enforcement from a do-nothing centralized government's extortive strangle-hold and control over all border security.
    This is a civil war we are waging against our own over-reaching government, and it is clearly NOT the business of other countries to "mix-in".
    To be above board in my personal sentiments on this whole issue; I would prefer that America close its' borders to all immigration until this dispute is settled.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatlandGal
    We don't run our Country according to the wishes and whims of other nations.
    It's too bloody bad that these meddlesome countries would rather have ONE immigration law rather than 50. I have no sympathy whatsoever for their position.
    We are a nation of sovereign states and if the Federal Government continues on it's present course (since the failed Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan Amnesty Policies, and the ensuing administrations' blatant refusals to enforce Immigration laws), perhaps these sovereign states will wrest away responsibility for enforcement from a do-nothing centralized government's extortive strangle-hold and control over all border security.
    This is a civil war we are waging against our own over-reaching government, and it is clearly NOT the business of other countries to "mix-in".
    To be above board in my personal sentiments on this whole issue; I would prefer that America close its' borders to all immigration until this dispute is settled.
    Let me be the first to welcome you GreatlandGal. You are definitely coming from a very beautiful and great part of our country. Though I use the term, country loosely.

From here it has been becoming increasingly apparent that not only do we not control our government but we haven't controlled our war department or borders for decades. Those in office seem to be globalist shills or act like puppets that jump to the pull of strings pulled by those out side of our country.

I finally answered a life long dream and made it up to Alaska for a visit. When I wonder back up there in my mind freedom does seem to stretch its wings for me again. I'm not quit sure they could handle the frost bite of winter though.

P.S. Big welcome to you other new people to the forums. I see we have more in this thread.

Welcome,
    Gladene

Welcome,
    wdu3164

"Mexico has an interest in protecting its citizens and ensuring that their ethnicity is not used as basis for state-sanctioned acts of bias and discrimination," the brief said, according to the paper.
    ==========================================

Meanwhile, the US / Mexican Border remains WIDE-OPEN while on it's own Southern Border, Mexico has one of the tightest borders in the Americas.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mexico+t ... =firefox-a
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think I can remember the days when we were a sovereign nation and we governed ourselves. Now it seems our laws must be approved by foreign governments who have no problem dumping their unwanted citizens on us.

Any lawmaker or private citizen who advocates allowing these nations to have a say in the way we run our country isn't fit to be an American.

Damn, if only we had a competent president.

Welcome tothestrongest, you'll get no arguments here about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Why do any other countries,have a say in what we do here? Take your illegal invaders back home and you wont have to worry about their "rights"!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123