Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

16 Illegal Aliens Stopped at Sea

August 15, 2008

16 illegal immigrants stopped at sea

A boat carrying 16 people suspected of illegally crossing into the United States was intercepted at sea early Friday morning and 11 men and five women were taken into custody, according to authorities.

The 20-foot "panga" boat was discovered with its lights off just before 1 a.m.about one mile north of the U.S. Mexico border near Imperial Beach, said Border Patrol agent Mark Endicott.

The skiff tried to elude authorities, but the small boat was "obviously overmatched" by vessels from the Customs and Border Protection Marine Interdiction team, Endicott said. It was stopped about 500 yards off the coast and one-half mile south of the Imperial Beach pier, the agent said.

The 16 Mexican nationals face deportation and the boat was confiscated, Endicott said.

Posted August 15, 2008 09:55 AM

http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/news/b ... ercep.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is one border observation project I would be glad to volunteer for!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be so happy to see my tax dollars going to the Border Patrol and the Coast Guard. Florida's coastline in the Gulf and though there are CG stations at many points, I would love to see a CG boat in every marina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Get out of our country Illegals!

Our goal of winning our country back is closer to being realized each and every time an illegal is deported!