Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

164 Illegal Immigrants In Truck

Mexican Police Discover 164 Illegal Immigrants in Truck
    By VOA News
    12 November 2007

Authorities in Mexico say they have taken into custody 164 illegal Central American immigrants who were inside a truck that was supposed to be carrying aid to victims of recent flooding in the southern state of Tabasco.

The National Migration Institute says 159 Guatemalans and five Hondurans were hiding in the truck when it was stopped for a routine search.

The driver was arrested.

Many Central American migrants pass through southern Mexico en route to the United States to seek work.

Some information for this report was provided by AFP.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-11-12-voa48.cfm

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    you all know damn well America was the final destination
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The driver was arrested.
    how dare they arrest the driver, don't the know that where there is a Guatemalan, Guatemala is also? There are no borders. Remember, El Presedente said so last September.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The driver was arrested.
    how dare they arrest the driver, don't the know that where there is a Guatemalan, Guatemala is also? There are no borders. Remember, El Presedente said so last September.
    ROFL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico was just a stopover for these Guatemalans.. final destination-USA

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    I know that. It was pure sarcasm as far as the Mexican Government screams when we arrest an illegal, yet they do it themselves.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    I know that. It was pure sarcasm as far as the Mexican Government screams when we arrest an illegal, yet they do it themselves.
    Mexicans arrest illegals and we support (financially) illegal Mexicans. This has to stop or I demand my right to stop paying taxes. Taxation without representaion is illegal and unless we elect true rep.'s in our gov't. I'm declaring a stalemate in services. Quid pro non is over.

Mexico is feeling the heat and I love it. They want to stop the other countries so they don't take the place of Mexico's illegals comming in. This is madness.
    I am still of the belief that for every illegal (what comes around goes around) It may take some time but you are going back home to your corrupt government and yes you are going to have to deal with it. For illegals to try and take from us because their country is corrupt is totally wrong. You will still, (all you illegals and your children) have to face your messed up country.
    America will get back on its feet and be stronger and smarter. I don't believe that America will ever trust the US Government again. We are also learning our lessons the hard way.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

164 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN TRUCK

You are so right Cayla99, Mexico thinks it is just dandy that their citizens cross our border and come here illegally but, they don't want illegals from central and south america crossing over into Mexico. And as others have said, they had every intention of crossing on over into the United States. They even have the Mexican military on their border with south america. But when we want to put up a fence on our southern border with them they have tow heart attacks and a funny spell because they don't want that. But who cares about what they do or don't want. I know I don't care about their wants at all. So I say BUILD THE FENCE AND DEPORT THOSE WHO ALREADY HERE!