Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 1800 Migrants Illegally Enter El Paso Sector in One Day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1800 Migrants Illegally Enter El Paso Sector in One Day

Photo: U.S. Border Patrol/El Paso SectorBOB PRICE18 Apr 201945 4:14
    El Paso Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 1,800 migrants who illegally crossed the border Tuesday. More than half crossed into the El Paso Metropolitan Area.

Lordsburg Station agents patrolling near the remote Antelope Wells Port of Entry in the New Mexico boot heel region encountered a group of 230 shortly before 1 a.m. on April 16, according to El Paso Sector Border Patrol officials. The agents began the long task of medically screening, processing, and transporting the migrants to the station.
    About five minutes after the apprehension of the first group, another set of agents encountered a group of 360 migrants just west of Mount Cristo Rey in Sunland Park, New Mexico, officials reported.

The agents working in the Antelope Wells Port of Entry area encountered yet another large group of 130 migrants at about 11:45 p.m. to close out their day.

In total, the El Paso Sector agents apprehended a total of more than 1,800 migrants on Tuesday — at least half entering in the El Paso Metropolitan area, officials stated.

During the first six months of Fiscal Year 2018, El Paso Sector agents apprehended less than 11,000 migrants who illegally crossed the border from Mexico. So far this fiscal year, that number has skyrocketed to more than 71,000.
    “It is very clear that the cartels and their smugglers know the weaknesses in our laws,” Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan said during a visit to the Texas border this week. “They know that family units and unaccompanied children will be released with no consequences for their illegal entry”

During a press briefing earlier this month, U.S. Border Patrol Chief Law Enforcement Operations Director Brian Hastings expressed concern about the cartel tactic of crossing large groups of migrants in remote areas, Breitbart News reported.
    “The resources that we’re pulling away from national security have a negative effect on law enforcement mission,” the operations director explained. “Currently each day we’re pulling approximately 40 percent of our agents on the Southwest border, and diverting them specifically for the humanitarian need, that is to care for, transport and process family units and UACs.”

“Not only does this divert our resources, but as we’ve seen recently, smuggling organizations are utilizing these large groups as a diversion to enable the movement of smuggling of narcotics,” Hastings stated. “Approximately 60 large groups so far this year have been encountered in remote locations which causes us particular concern because they’re generally the furthest away from our processing centers, medical services, contract transportation, and even our stations.”
    Hastings blamed the problem on immigration and asylum laws and court rulings.
    Hastings said one solution to the current problem would be for Congress to fix the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (TVPRA) passed by Congress and signed by President George W. Bush in 2008.

“Specifically,” Hastings said in response to a question from The New York Times. “What we look at the biggest problem being for us appears to be TVPRA and [the Flores settlement agreement] and then just going through the system quicker in a more – adjudicating the cases quicker, if you will. We need some assistance with CIS and additional attorneys in order to expedite these cases and the credible fear claims quicker.”

Due to the massive numbers of apprehensions and laws restricting migrant detention and lack of funds and bed spaces allocated by Congress, Border Patrol officials have initiated a policy to release migrants directly into the community after medical screenings and criminal background investigations.

The overwhelming number of releases forced the mayor of Yuma, Arizona, to issue a “State of Emergency” declaration earlier this week. “Migrants being released into the community faster than they are departing, and shelters and the staff to run them are at max capacity,” a tweet on the City of Yuma Twitter page states quoting Mayor Douglas J. Nichols. “A state of emergency is declared.”

The mayor explained that when the shelters reach capacity, the City is forced to release the migrants onto the streets. “That means they are likely to be on the street and there would be a whole cascading effect of people walking around the city,” he explained.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...or-in-one-day/
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Just think about the logistics of moving this many people up to the border all in 1 single day? According to Trump, the Mexican government was supposed to be cooperating with us in stopping these people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jokes on us. WE NEED MASS STREET PROTESTS aound the nation to oppose this invasion. I'm going to start something up in the Chicago area in the next few days/weeks. I've got a great place to protest in front of and I'll see where it goes. Hopefully I'll be picking up some people on a weekly basis and the LEFTIST SCUM will catch wind and show up also.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyklo View Post
    Just think about the logistics of moving this many people up to the border all in 1 single day? According to Trump, the Mexican government was supposed to be cooperating with us in stopping these people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jokes on us. WE NEED MASS STREET PROTESTS aound the nation to oppose this invasion. I'm going to start something up in the Chicago area in the next few days/weeks. I've got a great place to protest in front of and I'll see where it goes. Hopefully I'll be picking up some people on a weekly basis and the LEFTIST SCUM will catch wind and show up also.

What we really need is for people to start boycotting Trump's rallies, or if they go---start booing when he starts his lies about "I have stopped the caravans" ---"hundreds of miles of wall being built".

As long as his worshipers support his lying and his "do nothing but pretend and assist this invasion" he will continue.

Please for your own safety, and that of your children, grandchildren, and this country, wake up! I know it is embarrassing to admit that I voted for, sent donations, and believed in someone to turn this country around, and then learn their campaign was a lie. To watch them as they do the exact opposite of what they campaigned on, or to be be faking, pretending to do something while the invasion marches on and grows. I know, because I have BTDT. I'm not even sure he would change if ALL his supporters called him out, because he seems hell bent on what he is doing. However, I am absolutely certain he will not change until/unless that happens.

We need people out on the streets nationwide every weekend. Trump rallies need to be protested also. Mike Pence's office/neighborhooh where ever that exists in IN needs to be protested also. I've got a killer location in the Chicago area I will scope out in detail this Sat. and may start protesting there on Sun. All people need to do is go to furniture stores and cut up the huge boxes they throw out for signs. Been doing this for 20 years now. Paint brushes cost $1 at Dollar Tree and you can get a gallon of black latex at Walmart for $10. Then all you need to do is think up some slogans and measure out the letters on the huge pieces of cardboard you got at the furniture stores and paint them up with thick black block lettering. Get a friend or 2 and get out there at courthouse or city hall or other location with a huge traffic flow. Bring a video camera for safety and see what happens. Been doing this for years now. Just did it against Trump at Mar-a-largo in Nov. and March.

How about:

TRUMP LIED

NO VACANCY

NO HEADS ON BEDS

PUT BUTTS ON BUSES BACK HOME

NO DACA

NO AMNESTY #8

NO DREAM ACT!

NO TPS

NO REFUGEES

NO ASYLUM

NO UAC'S

DEPORT WITHIN 24 HOURS!

END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

NO SANCTUARY CITY

NO SCHOOL FOR ILLEGALS!

NO DRIVERS LICENSES

NO VOTING

NO BANK ACCOUNTS

NO FREEBIES!

NO MEDICAL CARE!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post

What? you mean our country is being invaded? Breitbart doesn't think so, just look at the current headlines, and been that way all day.

New Hoax: Mueller Report Secret Impeachment Road Map

CNN Toobin: ‘Explicit Invitation to Congress to Impeach the President’

Left Triples Down After Total Exoneration for Trump

Establishment media pundits and left-wing political operatives believe that although special counsel Robert Mueller declined to prosecute Donald Trump for Russian collusion or obstruction of justice, his report on the investigation nonetheless invites Democrat lawmakers to impeach the president.

5676 John Dean: Mueller Report Shows ‘Clear Obstruction’

216 …Trump Snubs Media on Way Out of Town for Easter…

285 …Left Goes Wild over Report Trump *Almost* Fired Mueller Early…

153 …Nadler: Can’t Trust Barr…

135 …Hoyer Puts on Breaks: ‘Impeachment Not Worthwhile at this Point’…

303 …Pencil Neck Gears Up for More…

103 …‘End of my Presidency’: Trump Thought He Was ‘F*cked’ After Special Counsel Announced…

1373 …Hollywood Goes Crazy…

4389 …Warren Joins Chorus Saying Barr Is Trump ‘Publicist’