Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

MW the arrest wasnt later. it was in the fall of 2005 when he brought in another 1000 pounds of pot. it happened before the trial took place im Febuary and march of 2006
    Okay, I stand corrected.

Wasn't he arrested again after the trial took place though? No big deal, I still think my point was made, even with the slip in details.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Since when does Bush listen to the American people?

MW as far as i know, and i try to read up on this case because im one mad american, i have not heard of him being arrested a third time on smuggling charges

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

MW as far as i know, and i try to read up on this case because im one mad american, i have not heard of him being arrested a third time on smuggling charges
    Hey, I'm sure your memory is probably sharper than mine. Thanks for the correction.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Flight from gang violence proved to be futile

Quote Originally Posted by akhope
    Were is the ACLU should they not come to there aid? ha ha
    it's up to us racist.
    Where's La Raza?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is something suspicious about this whole scenario re these agents and how our own government sided with a drug smuggler against our agents. How I wish there could be an investigation into this but up in that DC ivory tower it probably isn't possible, at least not with the present players. I agree that Jorge is their puppet and I also agree with CC that he will be written in future history books as the worst president ever.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    had_enuf wrote:

Where's La Raza?
    I'm sure they've sided with the illegal immigrant and his two-holed buttock!

http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=6626_0_1_0_M

Tell President Bush To Pardon Wrongly Convicted Border Patrol Agents!
    By Dave Gibson on Jan 04, 07

In less than two weeks, Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean are ordered to report to federal prison for their attempt to apprehend a Mexican drug smuggler. Dozens of Congressmen have petitioned the White House to issue a pardon for these two brave officers. As of yet, they have received no answer.

Agents Ramos and Compean have received 11 and 12 year sentences respectively. They will be serving their sentences in a maximum security prison. Anyone who has any experience with the prison system knows that police officers do not fair well inside the big house.

These agents will be in a federal prison. Considering that 30 percent of this nation’s prison population is comprised of illegal aliens, and many of them drug dealers--the outlook for these officers is grave at best. Given that these two agents have taken part in more than 100 drug busts between them, it is conceivable and even probable that Agents Ramos and Compean will encounter many of the drug smugglers that they have captured along our porous border.

Agent Ramos 37, is a ten year veteran of the Border Patrol as well as a U.S. Navy veteran. He was nominated for Agent of the Year and coaches T-ball and football. He has a wife and three boys ages 7, 9, and 13.

Agent Compean 29, is a five year veteran of the Border Patrol. He has been involved in dozens of drug busts and was wounded while trying to apprehend the drug smuggler (Compean was assaulted twice during the incident) he is now going to prison over. He has a wife and three children, including a 3 month old baby daughter.

Both agents have been without a paycheck for 21 months. The Ramos family has spent their life’s savings to provide legal defense. They are now forced to sell their home to pay the ever-mounting bills.

Yesterday, I spoke with Joe Loya who is the father-in-law of Agent Ramos. Joe told me that he has borrowed $41,000 on his home to help pay legal fees for son-in-law. Agent Ramos and his family have been completely wiped-out and though Joe had hoped to retire next year at age 65, he said: “I will have to raise my three grand-children now. I am happy to take care of them but I suppose I will now have to work until I drop.”

I spoke with Joe at great length and the love and admiration he has for his son-in-law was just as palpable as the disgust he has for our backwards judicial system. He went on to say: “It has been the worst two years of my life. It is a nightmare for all of us.” His voice broke a little as reminded me that the time for these two agents is growing short.

So far, 55 Congressmen have signed a letter asking Bush to pardon Ramos and Compean. Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is one of the men leading the fight. A few days ago, he sent another letter to President Bush in which he said: “This demoralizing prosecution puts the rights of illegal smugglers ahead of our homeland security and undermines the critical mission of better enforcing immigration laws.”

Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) also signed the request for a Presidential Pardon. Recently, Congressman Poe said: “It seems to me the U.S. government is on the wrong side of the law. The battle on the border is growing more violent everyday and our law enforcement officials need to know that they have the full support of the U.S. government in enforcing our immigration laws. It is appalling to me that our own government would give immunity to an illegal drug smuggler in their effort to prosecute these two brave young men who were simply doing their job--protecting the dignity of our borders and our country. I urge President Bush to extend a full pardon to both of these agents.”

Outrage over the treatment of these two agents has reached across both sides of the aisle. Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) wrote to Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez: “It appears that the facts do not add up or justify the length of the sentences for these agents, let alone their conviction on multiple counts.”

Joe told me that the one thing that keeps him going is knowing that “We do have the support of millions of people all over the nation.”

As I said, Agents Ramos and Compean are to begin their prison sentence in less than two weeks.

I urge you to contact your Congressman and demand that they join in petitioning the White House for a pardon for Agents Ramos and Compean. Please contact the White House directly and express your anger over this injustice and tell President Bush to issue the pardons!

Please direct your comments to the following:

White House Press Sec.Tony Snow ...202-456-2580
    White House Comment Line...202-456-1111
    White House Switchboard...202-456-1414
    White House Email… comments@whitehouse.gov

MW you can say what you want about Bush just being a puppet getting his strings pulled, from where I am sitting Bush is the President, the boss and the buck stops with him!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

April
    It is unfortunate that he is the boss because he is very stubborn and prideful and he does not care about the Citizens or the Greater Good of this country but I cannot help but believe he will have a day of reckoning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12