Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

217.000 more Illegal Aliens...Pardon me?

Yes I changed the title....
    Dave Gibson

, Immigration Reform Examiner January 10, 2012 - Like this? Subscribe to get instant updates.

Obama cites 2001 earthquake for allowing 217,000 illegal aliens to stay here.

The Obama administration has just quietly issued another extension of the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) originally granted to 217,000 illegal aliens from El Salvador.
    Obama cites 2001 earthquake for allowing 217,000 illegal aliens to stay here - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

Yeah thats transparency, and just where are they, and how many little anchor demo's have they had? I could go on and on!

Pissed is what I say.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

If you read the whole article you find that they stopped being ILLEGAL in March of 2001 when Bush signed the Temporary Protected Status (TPS)and remain LEGAL because an extension has been signed each year since then. The only way they can be sent home is if the extensions isn't renewed and a judge orders each of them to be deported, which sadly will probably never happen.

Obama cites 2001 earthquake for allowing 217,000 illegal aliens to stay here

Dave Gibson, Immigration Reform Examiner
    January 10, 2012

The Obama administration has just quietly issued another extension of the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) originally granted to 217,000 illegal aliens from El Salvador.

According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), due to two earthquakes in 2001, “El Salvador remains unable, temporarily, to handle adequately the return of its nationals.”

The Bush administration issued the original TPS order in March 2001, after earthquakes occurred in both January and February of that year.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama have been consistently issuing extensions to the Salvadoran nationals in this country illegally, every time their legal status is about to expire--always citing humanitarian concerns.

However, this is an election year, and a more likely reason to grant the extension until late 2013, is Obama’s continued effort to sure-up the Latino vote.

Another reason for the extension may be found in a meeting which took place in Washington this week. El Salvador's Foreign Minister, Hugo Martinez met with DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano and the two reportedly discussed the need to extend the TPS.

You see, El Salvador, just as does most of Central America and Mexico, depends heavily on wire transfers or remittances from Salvadorans living and working illegally in this country.

In fact, in 2010 alone, the Central Bank reported that remittances from the U.S. reached $3.5 billion (or one-seventh of El Savador’s total GDP).

Furthermore, according to UN Development Program surveys, an estimated 22.3 percent of Salvadoran families receive remittances.

(Source data: U.S. Department of State (Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs report: Nov. 10, 2011))

Obama cites 2001 earthquake for allowing 217,000 illegal aliens to stay here - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just what we need. More MS-13 bangers.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson