Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    THE MORE ATTENTION THE BETTER!!!!!!! BRING ON THE ACLU......BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF AN M-S 13 GANG MEMBER SHOOTS AN UNARMED LAW ABIDING UNITED STATES CITIZEN JUST TRYING TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY BECAUSE OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS CHOOSE NOT TOO....... HOW WILL THE ACLA ACT THEN.......
    I don't know, but I would personally suggest that the "unarmed law abiding American Citizen" being shot at hold the ACLU lawyer in front of him . . .

All I can say is that if an ACLU cretin ends up in my patrol, he might have a hard time making it through the night.

I learned stealth by deer hunting. For the stealth I have learned over my entire life, cover scent is required. Things like skunk scent, or coon urine are usually used. However, they smell so bad, that I try to place the scents a little aways from me (to make my time sitting and waiting a little easier to handle). I image these lawyer cretins, who are "claiming" they will have a member tag along in each MMP patrol, will sit just about the exact distance away from me where I have learned over time to place these scents.

I guess, if they are not used to "stealthy" techniques, then too bad for them

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Quote Originally Posted by gp
    THE MORE ATTENTION THE BETTER!!!!!!! BRING ON THE ACLU......BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF AN M-S 13 GANG MEMBER SHOOTS AN UNARMED LAW ABIDING UNITED STATES CITIZEN JUST TRYING TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY BECAUSE OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS CHOOSE NOT TOO....... HOW WILL THE ACLA ACT THEN.......
    I don't know, but I would personally suggest that the "unarmed law abiding American Citizen" being shot at hold the ACLU lawyer in front of him . . .
    Well, these idiots might be the ones flashing lights (on person), and end up have some crazy such as MS-13 target them (due to being able to see the foolz). I for one will provide no "protection" for any ACLU cretin if the worst (which God forbid does NOT happen) happens. I will help any other MMP member (since I will know who they are), but will do nothing to help these people. I will treat "them" exactly as we have been trained to treat the criminal alien tresspasser's, i.e. NO conact at all even to the point of providing NO humanitarian aide.

Oh who knows? Perhaps the experience could be an eye opener for some of the ACLU urban campers. Some clean air and ground experience might affect some of their perspectives. After all, we are the ones that are on defense.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234