Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Act of violence against MinuteMen near San Diego

Copy of e-mail sent to American Patrol from San Diego MinuteMen reports 2 recent acts of violence in last 24 hours, one directed at MinuteMen.

STATUS OF BORDER WATCH IN CAMPO
    May 9, 2006

Greetings Patriots,

FYI, Jim Chase has officially dissolved the California Minutemen (CMM) in Campo. Which means that Bandit, Max, and Brit have lost their long time support and funding there. Chase took back the cell phone that Bandit had been using so no way to contact him at present. They have moved to private property off the border near Campo. We are awaiting word if they are going to pack it in and go home or what they will do. I have offered to help collect donations for Bandit to keep them going, but have received no response.

Lil Dog is still on the border west of the PCT Monument. He has a new Bronco type vehicle so is mobile now. He has a few people helping him watch the border right now. The porta-john at Base Camp has been paid for and is there for at least another 2 months.

In the last 24 hours, 2 major acts of violence have occurred just to the west of Patriot's Peak, where Lil Dog is based. Yesterday, a man wielding a machete crossed the border and came at a couple Minutemen on the border. Our guys had to fire into the dirt to get him to retreat back to Mexico. Tonight a BP truck was rocked in the same vicinity near post 128. Rockings are almost unheard of in the Campo area.

BP warns that things are heating up as the MM have shut down the crossings in that area now for over 5 weeks! BP is so concerned that they have extra units deployed in the area on the border tonight to guard against violence. Lil Dog was warned tonight by a supervisor to keep someone awake and alert at all times in case the bad guys try something.

Lil Dog has requested assistance from any MM that are able to come out for a day or more to help him border watch. Due to the heightened threat right now, I strongly suggest you go armed. Contact Lil Dog [get contact info from S if you can help or have any questions.

No matter what happens, lets keep the Campo watch going. It is having a definite impact on the area and Border Patrol loves us and how we are shutting down a 4-5 mile stretch of border. Makes their job a whole lot easier and makes them more effective! The local residents are thanking our guys almost daily because all has been quiet on their property now and they have been living in peace for a change. United States border security, courtesy of unpaid civilian volunteers! Are you listening Bush, Arnold, Congress??? We CAN (and do) secure our borders!!!

Congrats and Thank You to the more than 125 Minutemen that did a "tour of duty" on the border during April in Campo, including about 40 first-timers! Your service is much appreciated. Come back anytime. If you haven't seen our new giant American flag (pics below) on Patriot's Peak yet, go see it! It will make you proud!

Jeff Schwilk

Take Back Our Country - Take Action NOW!

P.S. - A Minutewoman named Vivian from Sacramento is due to arrive in Campo this week to join Lil Dog full time on the Campo Border. Lets greet this fine lady that is giving up her life in Sacramento to come guard our border.

I met some of these guys recently. I must admit that they are very brave indeed to be out there outnumbered and most likely outgunned, but they stand their ground. True Patriots! I can't help but wonder if this violent story is related to the other issue of BP broadcasting MM positions which was so heavily discussed today. Seriously, people, a machete? That's about as 3rd world as it gets. I am so glad the MM were properly armed to deter the invader, but what about next time? Wake up Congress!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Banned
    This is a blatant BUMP!!!!!

These are the brave souls we need to support 100%.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Wonder if the MM could get the one foot of land that lies next to the border subdivided for sale to American citizens? Kind of like a timeshare. The funds from the land could support the MM and I could erect a one linear foot section of fence on "my land."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)