Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

this town is very well keep. you will have more job now for all of Alabama good Luck
    stand your ground

all of the other state should do as you do get on the ball we want jobs
    I in NYC all of the illegal Immigrants hav e job but me we have
    have family also .
    my City look like mexico a mess
    they sound like baby chick it not funny
    no amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

False economy---

Parts of Alabama are going through a recovery from a false economy. Any time there is a population growth, food stores, real estate landlords and some others see a growth in revenue--of course they do!

But as time goes on, many jobs are turned over to the illegal immigrants who will accept lower wages. The costs to Americans, is , at first, not noticeable, but they are skyrocketing.

Here in Georgia, in my county, the cost per student in elhi is $8800 per year. Jose moves into Owner (and sleazy American profiteer), Smith's house with another illegal immigrant family. Three kids in school, $26,200 a year. Jose and company live, say, in a town in the Macon area. The house they live in is taxed at , again, say $1500 a year, property and school tax. Since there are fe3deral and state funds coming inn to different areas, the cost is not immediately apparent. Then Jose Jr gets sick. The sleazy American profiteer that Jose Sr works for does not provide insurance. He leaves that to the federal and state (Medicaid), and the taxpayers of Alabama and the USA.

The restaurant owners instantly hire all their wait staff, bus boys and all from the illegals and let the Americans go. Meantime an American in need of a job applies and is reported to not do that kind of work since it now pays off the books or below minimum which is accomplished by falsifying work hours.Americans get screwed!

People of Alabama, check the ties of your state and local politicians to local businesses. They want the illegals to stay to help their campaign donors to make greater profits.

Meantime I bet most of you do not even look around when you vote to see if any illegals are voting. NO--you think that your officials are doing that for you! WRONG!!

Here in Georgia, the farmers are alleging that millions of dollars of crops are rotting in the fields. Meantime one enterprising reporter found that some of them have never used H2B--didn't even know what it was.

At the same time the farmers are being subsidized. We also had a smaller crop due to drought. The farmers are alleging it was lack of illegal labor that caused the financial failure on some of the farms. Haven't heard about any bankruptcies though.

H2B allows all the help they need. They do not want to live up to the terms of decent wages and housing for the legal work permits under H2B.

If you can't run your business and make a living from it, I suspect you should not be in business.

But but but...this article says the law has caused a drop in the unemployment in Alabama.

That doesn't sound like a disaster to me if American citizens are finding jobs.

Lawmaker says Immigration Law Responsible to Drop in Unemployed
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-255644.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    But but but...this article says the law has caused a drop in the unemployment in Alabama.

That doesn't sound like a disaster to me if American citizens are finding jobs.

Lawmaker says Immigration Law Responsible to Drop in Unemployed
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-255644.html
    Businesses prefer high unemployment as that means they can hire workers at cheap wages.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12