Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Haven for Illegals!

Alot of work to be done in NC! Banks need Charters pulled for Rackteering! And CEO's butt put on Chaingang!

[/b]
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

sent $833 million

immigrants living in North Carolina sent $833 million to Latin America, according to the Inter-American Development Bank, which calculates state-by-state remittance data.

God lord THAT's where our money is going?

And Walmart!

transfer of money fees - pure discrimination

I have to pay a large fee to transfer money for any purpose. Why does money going to Mexico not have to pay the same fees? These is pure discrimination against Americans.

This second story "Banks creative in courting Latinos" was picked up by the wire but has only run in about 10 places in the country.

Ive bolded my comments and I will send the writer a thank you note. At least we got a word in edgewise this time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is it just me or can the rest of the people see the problem here??

that being the one of the more they send the more incentive the others have to come here and try to do the same thing. meanwhile the quality of life in the U.S. just keeps getting draged down by the added load on programs that were just not designed for nor intended to deal with illegals comming to this country. In the end this is a no win situation for either side, as it will cause the collapse of the U.S. ecnomy which will in turn cause the collapse of several other countries as wel. And all of the blame will be placed Yes You guessed it on the american people and the U.S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12