Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    william i think you do a fantastic job when it comes to the issue of illegal immgration , but i STRONGLY urge you to stay away from this economic conspiracy garbage that some people are pushing ... the reasons for our economic decline are easy to see , and they are sadly home grown ..
    I will remain loyal and focused on immigration issues, but I feel you are wrong in your assessment of this material as "economic conspiracy garbage". This is a Pentagon report from a contractor. This is an allegation that is being seriously pursued by people in the governments of Iceland, France, and Spain.

If this information is correct, it could relate directly to the illegal immigration invasion of America possibly being conducted as a form of warfare and attack on the United States designed to bring our destruction and deaths.

I strongly respect your opinion but I also strongly encourage you to ease back on your choice of language. Yes, a lot of America's problems are indeed home grown but this report is saying those problems are being exploited as a form of warfare against us by outside infiltrating agents.

This is consistent with the model I use to fight illegal immigration based on all ive seen, heard, and learned.

W

let me start off by letting all of you know that i have little shame .... i am personally responsible for a large amount of credit card debt that i've maxed out , and stopped paying on ... ( that's for the free money visa! )

i'm considering walking away from my house which i'm upside down on to the tune of 100 K ... ( ha ha that's what happens when the house is secured against the house )

tell me , where does my debt go ? who pays for that ? it won't be me ... multiply me times a thousand , times ten thousand , times a million ...

you don't think our economy has suffered horrific economic losses due to default ?

Does anyone here know anyone who's lost their home ? Does anyone here know people who've lost their jobs and had to stop paying on their credit cards ?

Because we as a whole collectively ran our credit up to the hilt and bought and borrowed all that we could , when we ran into "problems" it caused massive defaults which led to a domino effect ..

This is not due to outside forces , WE are the "outside forces" people like MYSELF are what has caused our nations economy to fall down ..

When you see commoditiy prices going up ( food , oil etc ) that's due to many different reasons ... some people are buying up commodities because their afraid that there's a bond bubble right now ... their thinking is that even if the market busts again , even if US treasries get a haircut , we're still going to need OIL , food , ETC ... think of it like warren buffets buy of Burlington Northern Santa Fe , we're ALWAYS good to need the railroads no matter what .. other people have bought into commodities because their under the delusion that the economy is recovering ....

Further more , i find it insulting to suggest that any indvidual , or entitiy that SOLD before the collapse of lemans or bear stern went under was some how evil or intened us harm .. even back that far i and others who are in the know knew that something was very wrong with this economy ... i urged as many people as i knew to sell .. but eh , people aren't going to listen when their on a money magic carpet ride ...Anyone person or NATION that sold their postion before the collapse of bear sterns and lehamn brothers should be APPLUADED for having the foresight to see what was coming and vacate their postion ... This is economics , and this is money , NOT charity , no one is under any obligation to go down with the ship ... if i was an investor i wouldn't care how XYZ company pleads with me and says that everything is "OK" and that their books are "solid" if i feel risk , then i'lll sell , if they go under due to my selling , that's their problem , not mine ...

The reason you saw the report get yanked is proably because a ton of people who enjoy economics who are very much like myself started to ridicule it ... i did see the report the first day it hit the "interent " it proves nothing , and it attempts to deflect the majority of the stock market crash and ensuing economic carnage away from the parties that were primairaly responsible for it ..... US .... like i said , i've got no shame ... its too bad that we runied our own economy , but life goes on , mistakes happen ..

Marquis,

Yes it is clear that you are quick to ridicule this report and anyone that raises a concern about it as you have displayed here.

What you have not displayed is any actual analysis, study, or specific concerns about this report. You have offered no substantive counter claims or concerns about the methodology in this report.

This author never claims that you are wrong about domestic problems leading to the collapse. This author is saying there is strong forensic evidence that our troubles have been magnified by traitors practicing a new generation of warfare against the united states.

What evidence do you have that refutes the claims of this study?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Marquis,

Yes it is clear that you are quick to ridicule this report and anyone that raises a concern about it as you have displayed here.

What you have not displayed is any actual analysis, study, or specific concerns about this report. You have offered no substantive counter claims or concerns about the methodology in this report.

This author never claims that you are wrong about domestic problems leading to the collapse. This author is saying there is strong forensic evidence that our troubles have been magnified by traitors practicing a new generation of warfare against the united states.

What evidence do you have that refutes the claims of this study?

W
    all right , give me some time , i''ll write up a counter report and refute it completely , this may take a few days ...

Meanwhile, I am sending this to some of the top minds I know that have published books and such to ask for their opinions and council as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glenn Beck spent most of his tv show today on this DOD report. If you missed his show, it will probably be up on youtube soon. There's also a replay at 2am EST, also some repeats on the weekend.

He appeared to have the actual report. I wonder if he has a link on his website to the full DOD report? (I would check myself, but I'm home on my verrrry slow dial up) I'll check on that when I get to work tomorrow if no one jumps on it tonight.

IMO a good rule of thumb is, Be sceptical of conspiracy theories; reality is bad enough.

I would very much like to see the actual report that the Washington Times got their hands on if anyone can get it for us.

W

I would very much like to see the actual report that the Washington Times got their hands on if anyone can get it for us.

W

William, here is the report on ScribD, looks like about 102 pages

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49755779/Econ ... -D-Freeman

working4change
    Related Post "Three Phased Catastrophic Collapse"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1194318.html#1194318

April
    IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED HERE! Please HELP!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1194360.html#1194360

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast