Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are american lives worthless to politicians?

I ask myself this in utter disbelief of hearing another defense of illegal alien involved the killing of 4 minnesota school children.I can not understand how thousands of americans can be murdered or killed in accidents by illegals and the people who defend illegal aliens seem to have no feeling or compassion towards them I hear them say they are sorry, but take no action when they have the chance to stop it.They not only do not stop it,but block attempts to keep Americans and our children safe.The South Dakota politicians who did not act to stop employment of illegal aliens have disrespected those 4 dead children and blood on thier hands of future deaths.I was reading about illegal alien Angel Maturino Regendiz ,who murdered 24 american citizens, almost all of them between 1997 and 1999.He was known as the railroad killer and was caught in 1999.If he had went back to Mexico,they would have not returned him to US to face the death penalty.He was caught in US and executed on June 27th,1999.Ask yourself'',have I ever heard of him''?He was in the news but not on the scale of the famous ones Gacy,Bundy,Dahmer,etc.The media does not want to embarrish our government or have people ask too many questions.I still ask the Question,'Are american lives worthless to politicians?'Unless big business stops giving money to thier campaigns and statistics of future demografic voting blocks says otherwise.I guess not.

Correction,he was executed in june of 2006.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Are American lives worthless to politicians?
    1. It sure seems that way.

2. I don't see it getting any better; anytime soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)