Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Amnesty Activists Ambush Boehner While He Eats Breakfast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Activists Ambush Boehner While He Eats Breakfast

by Matthew Boyle 13 Nov 2013, 11:31 AM PDT
    breitbart.com

Left-wing activists pushing for amnesty ambushed House Speaker John Boehner in a restaurant on Wednesday morning, confronting him while he ate breakfast on Capitol Hill--then published a video of the encounter online.

As the two amnesty activists approached Boehner and began talking to him--while videotaping the conversation--Boehner responded by saying: “Oh, I’m just going to eat breakfast.”

One of the left-wing activists seeking amnesty then said.“Maybe we can talk while you’re waiting for your food?”

“Sure, absolutely,” Boehner responded kindly.

“I’m Carmen Lima, I’m 13,” one amnesty activist said. “And you’re a father, right?”

“Oh yeah,” Boehner responded.

“So how would you feel if you had to tell your kids at the age of 10 that you were never coming home?” Lima then asked, as Boehner began to drink his coffee at the D.C. restaurant.

“That wouldn’t be good,” Boehner answered.

“I know, so that’s what’s happening--that’s what happened to me,” Lima then told Boehner. “I thought I was never going to get to see my dad again.”

Boehner said he is “trying to find some way to get this thing done.”

“It’s not easy — not going to be an easy path forward,” he said. “But I’ve made it clear since the day after the election that it’s time to get this done.”

The activists posted video of the exchange with Boehner online at the website of new Hispanic-focused television network Fusion, and published a transcript of it in Politico with Seung Min Kim.

Their tactics appear to have backfired, as from that breakfast Boehner went to the press conference at which he officially killed the Senate’s “Gang of Eight” immigration bill. “We have no intention of ever going to conference on the Senate bill,” Boehner said at the press conference, thereby killing the Senate bill.

Shortly thereafter, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's spokesman told Breitbart News he agrees with the Speaker, another death knell to immigration efforts as Cantor is in the process of writing a GOP version of the DREAM Act called the KIDS Act.

Technically, immigration reform is still not 100 percent dead as there are some loopholes of informal negotiations through which the House GOP leadership could operate. But Wednesday’s announcement from Boehner that there will never be a conference committee with the Senate bill pretty much kills off this effort.

WATCH VIDEO OF AMNESTY ACTIVISTS AMBUSHING BOEHNER DURING BREAKFAST:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ill-restaurant
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So John Boehner is on camera agreeing with illegal aliens and telling them he plans to get amnesty done for them! John Boehner needs to go, he is just like Obama on this. He does not care about the new polls showing 60% of Americans disagree with what he is trying to do. Boehner is an aloof elitist serving special interests instead of Americans.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was no ambush, this was staged. Look at Boehner's Secret Service detachment you can see from time to time in the left of the camera field. Since Boehner is in an article on Drudge Report today saying the senate bill is dead, they have this video crafted to inspire the Dreamers at the same time.

Two faced Boehner is sending two different messages to two different audiences... the illegal aliens and their supporters and a different message to the red state America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

I see they're still using children as weapons.

Two faced Boehner is sending two different messages to two different audiences... the illegal aliens and their supporters and a different message to the red state America.
    I think he wants a way to get immigration reform but he knows it won't be with the Senate bill. They all keep talking about doing it piecemeal so he knows the House won't pass it, so he's saying what is true to the media. He should have been more honest with these kids that the current huge CIR bill will not be passed in spite of his agreement with these kids, but he knew it was going to be plastered all over the internet, so he took the easy way out. Sure doesn't say much for his character. We need him GONE.

As for this being staged, maybe it was, but I would think he would have secret service wherever he goes. Obviously he agreed to talk to them either way.

If I hear one more time that enforcing our immigration laws will "tear apart families" I'll lose it! NO ONE is asking any parent who is deported to leave their kids here! We WANT them to take their kids with them as they exit, who would think otherwise? Either way, when they came north over the border or overstayed their visas, you mean to tell me that THEY didn't break up their own families by coming to the U.S. and leaving their families behind? Such a BS double standard and one that mainstream media likes to foist on us. TAKE YOUR FAMILIES WITH YOU!!! Time to think of a different pathetic sob story to try out on sympathetic Americans. They should have thought about splitting up families before they came here and had children while illegal. You break the law and get caught and then want us to change our sovereign laws? Seriously?!