Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty's impact on future of U.S.

The following is part of a long article that I believe needs to be alerted to Americans! It's gets worse, as you continue to read....
    I emailed this to Glenn Beck, Rush, Pres, VP, Ken Mehlman.....

Amnesty's impact on future of U.S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 4, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Yeh Ling-Ling
    © 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

President Bush and the congressional leaders of both parties are determined to achieve a de facto amnesty in 2006 for possibly over 12 million illegal migrants. Since more than half of the illegal migrants came from Mexico, Americans should not ignore another amnesty's severe impact on the political future of the United States.

Professor Samuel P. Huntington, chairman of Harvard University's Academy for International and Area Studies, warned in "The Hispanic Challenge," an article published in Foreign Policy in April 2004:

Demographically, socially, and culturally, the reconquista (re-conquest) of the Southwest United States by Mexican immigrants is well underway. No other immigrant group in U.S. history has asserted or could assert a historical claim to U.S. territory. Mexicans and Mexican Americans can and do make that claim ...

Huntington also noted that "Mexican immigration differs from past immigration and most other contemporary immigration due to a combination of six factors: contiguity, scale, illegality, regional concentration [in the American Southwest], persistence and historical presence."

In May 2005, the BBC reported:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50050
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I don't know what the government finds so hard to understand -- these people are not friends of America -- they are a threat.

If my neighbor started making claims to my property -- which was originally part of the same property -- and was telling me to get out -- I would consider them to be an enemy

I was never a very outspoken person, but my neighbors on the other side started to put up a fence --- it was on my property not theirs! I put a stop to that pretty darn quick, she told me she was going 'by the book' and pulled out a plat -- the plat PROVED she had crossed the line. I was so thankful when those people moved!! Now I have some nice Iranians next door
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"