Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Angel Dad' on Appointment of Illegal Immigrant to Gov't Post: 'The Laws are Irreleva

'Angel Dad' on Appointment of Illegal Immigrant to Gov't Post: 'The Laws are Irrelevant' in CA

March 19, 2018

(video may be viewed at the source link)

A father whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant in San Francisco said Monday the undocumented woman recently appointed to a government post in California "should be disbarred," and that the state's laws when it comes to illegal immigration are "irrelevant."

Lizbeth Mateo, 33, was appointed to a committee that advises the California Student Aid Commission, even though it is illegal to hire an undocumented immigrant.

"A few years ago, [Mateo] was probably in her late-20s, she left the country, went into Mexico, was part of a protest and came back," Don Rosenberg said. "As soon as she did that, she's now a criminal. She entered the country illegally so she's perjured herself when she took the oath of office."

Mateo is a Mexican-born attorney and immigrant rights activist who came to the United States with her parents at age 14. She graduated from the Santa Clara University School of Law in 2016 and passed the California state bar exam in 2017.

Rosenberg's son, Drew, was on his motorcycle in 2010 when a man from Honduras who was in the U.S. illegally struck and killed him, running over his body several times in an apparent attempt to flee the scene.

Lizbeth Mateo, Esq.
    @LizbethMateo
    In #lawschool I often wondered if I was fit to b in #lawjournal, #mootcourt bc not many ppl w/ my same background did. I always went for it bc even if I felt inadequate I thought I could add something of value. I hope to do the same w/ @StudentAidCommission. #undocumentedunafraid https://twitter.com/AraceliMartinez/...76293850447872
    5:36 PM - Mar 14, 2018

Illegal immigrants in California can practice law, get a driver's license, receive in-state tuition and receive some welfare benefits. The state will pay the person's legal fees if arrested.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/1...are-irrelevant
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Share this message on (Facebook HERE) .. (Twitter HERE) ..(GAB HERE)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)