Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anonymous suit claims officer beat 17-year-old. {IA}

Suit filed against Atlanta police
    Potential brutality: Anonymous suit claims officer beat 17-year-old.
    By Tim Eberly

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Thursday, November 06, 2008

A 17-year-old Chamblee boy is suing the Atlanta Police Department, alleging that an officer beat him unconscious at an adult video establishment and dumped him in a parking lot in DeKalb County, court documents show.

The teen, who filed the federal lawsuit anonymously because he is an illegal immigrant and said he fears retaliation, claims the officer, identified only by the last name Richardson, beat him over a dispute about a $5 cover fee at adult establishment Peek-A-Boo.

The teen’s attorney, Erik Meder, said his client doggedly pursued legal action against the officer, despite his youth and status as an undocumented resident.

“It’s phenomenal,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I assume these adult joints have video cameras to back up his story? I cannot see a cop hitting anyone for $5. This illegal alien kid didn't have any "fear" for the cop if he started arguing with him, hmmm...

I don't buy this whole story, too many things don't sound right. Sounds like another illegal alien out for some easy money and a U visa.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Miguelina I agree! Most ADULT ( he was a minor, what was he there for in the first place?) bookstores I have seen have a lot of video cameras outside due to their "clientele"! If this happened ( and I doubt it) it should definitely be on tape. You know that lawyer took the case based on what is in it for HIM! Probably 50% of whatever he wins...

And were there NO witnesses at this less-than-moral adult store?

If he's only 17, he had NO right to be there anyway.

The illegal alien argued with a police officer over a cover charge when he should have been napping ...

Good Lord.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Here's an idea. It sounds crazy but it just might work. Since this guy is an illegal alien obviously breaking our laws, why don't we save some tax money by deporting the guy? Seems quite obvious what the solution to this story is.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&