Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another American Century or Another American Civil War?

Another American Century or Another American Civil War?
    Fjordman - 11/22/2007

Americans tend to be skeptical of any criticism of their country coming from Europeans, which understandable given the amount of anti-Americanism spewing out of the European press these days. However, there is some truth in the old maxim that “clarity is gained from a distance.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EXCELLENT ARTICLE!! Thanks for posting it!

I've been saying some of the things he mentions in this article for years. Mexico is not our friend and is carrying on an unconventional war with us. They are winning it too, because we don't take a few simple measures.

IMHO, he's right. If we don't fix this problem (illegal immigration and the rest of the OBL's NAU crap), the American Republic will have the same fate as the Roman Empire. If America falls, Europe falls, and Western Civilization is doomed too.

If America and Europe disintegrate and become weak shells of their former selves, who's the superpower left? China? Some as-yet-to-be-formed islamic caliphate? What would a world with China or radical islam as the sole superpower be like? I think that's what we face for ourselves, our children and our grandchildren if we lose this fight against the OBL.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This sums it up nicely. It's not about illegal immigration, it's about the very survival of this nation. I honestly believe we are being conditioned for a New World Order as the elites want. How else do you explain everything we see happening today. I like the way he pointed out that Latinos refuse to accept that there may be flaws in the way things are done in their home country. The difference between the US and Canada beign bilingual is that we also have to deal with "color" not just language. So just as the globalists want, we are headed for Civil War II.

Good article. The site has several other interesting articles too.

Great article and any one denying it is just an idiot or not able to see it, is a fool.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Are we somehow better off because these are Mexicans and not Muslims?

I don't think I believe that.

There is no way we can survive the invasion of people who have insinuated themselves into every facet of our government our economy and are draining this country dry.

They are doing all this with the aid and protection of our government.

If Muslims began attacking here in the US, I think the American people would counter it with force.

I am not sure this won't become violent. Are the gangs just gangs? Are they here to foment chaos - and are touted as gangs so we won't ask questions?

What if it really gets violent in our streets - will our government protect us or fight in protection of the illegals?

The illegal invasion is literally destroying our nation - we can't come back from that once it's gone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article is right on target and Americans better start to understand that that target is on our backs!

Sorry to say but there going to be a war for our nation

This article is excellent for debating with other over the problems illegals are posing to our nation!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

We had better be prepared to face our very own military. That's why I have concerns about what foreigners get let into the military.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast