Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Bush good hearted folk guilty of raping 2 girls

Beaverton man, 24, convicted of two rapes
    Verdict - Eric Aguilar Morales faces prison, then deportation in the attacks on two teens
    Wednesday, March 22, 2006
    HOLLY DANKS

Bush law abiding undocumented child sex care provider

HILLSBORO -- A jury found a 24-year-old Beaverton man guilty Tuesday of raping a 13-year-old girl in her bed and a 15-year-old girl he picked up at a Tigard transit center.

Eric Aguilar Morales faces more than 27 years in prison and will be deported to Mexico as an illegal immigrant after serving his time.

A jury of eight women and four men took about two hours to find Aguilar guilty of all 12 charges against him: rape, sexual abuse, burglary, delivery of a controlled substance to a minor and possession of a fake Social Security card.

Aguilar, who did not testify, reacted to the verdict with a smile.

Washington County Circuit Judge Suzanne M. Upton will sentence him on April 5.

According to testimony, Aguilar broke into a ground-level apartment across the parking lot from his at the Willow Grove apartments in the 11900 block of Southwest Center Street in Beaverton about 5 a.m. Sept. 22.

After popping open a window, Aguilar went into the 13-year-old girl's bedroom and threatened her with a knife. He also said he would shoot the girl's mother if she didn't do what he said.

"I scooted away from him as far as I could," the girl said. "He said lay down, and I kept pushing him away, and he was pulling my hair."

Some jurors flinched when the sixth-grader estimated the rape lasted about an hour.

Police had no suspects until Nov. 10, when a 15-year-old girl ran to a Beaverton 7-Eleven and hysterically told bystanders a man had raped her in his nearby apartment. At the time, Aguilar was living in the Stone Creek apartments on Southwest Murray Boulevard near Farmington Road.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Aguilar, who did not testify, reacted to the verdict with a smile.

Apparently he has about as much remorse for his actions as our President has over his own misdeeds.

Some jurors flinched when the sixth-grader estimated the rape lasted about an hour.
    He just had spare time before being picked up by his illegal employer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)