Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Dallas Morning News sob story

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 2e83d.html

Deportations create dilemma for families with young U.S. citizens

11:48 PM CDT on Tuesday, October 21, 2008
    By DIANNE SOLĂ

We didn't have a significant illegal immigrant population living here until the 1970s.
    LIE. What about Eisenhower's Project Wetback in the early to mid fifties?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

There have been AT LEAST one front-page story per week on the sob stories of illegal aliens this month at the Dallas Morning News. Disgusting! (And, of course, they LOVE reporting when something goes wrong in Farmers Branch with the anti-illegal apartment law. That becomes front page news in the Local News section). HATE this newspaper!

Why do so many stories before the election? To push people to vote for Obama, so he will grant amnesty?

And, you notice they used the world "repatriated" throughout the article, rather than "deported"? Whatever!

Shannon

"The responsibility of these decisions rests with the parents, not with ICE," says Carl Rusnok of U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement.
    This is all the Dallas Morning News needs to report! One sentence would suffice! Everything else is simply fluff, designed to tug at the heart strings of those Americans unfamiliar with the devastating consequences resulting from illegal immigration and their offspring anchor babies!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"For the first 100 years of U.S. history, there was no such thing as an illegal immigrant," Mr. Passel says. "And for the next 50 years, if you showed up, they let you in. We didn't have a significant illegal immigrant population living here until the 1970s."
    And there weren't any taxes, welfare or medical services for low income families either. Times have changed and there are rules that must be followed.

A study last year by the Urban Institute, a Washington-based think tank, found that children whose parents were caught in raids suffered from feelings of abandonment, of being outcasts.
    Only because the parents have projected this onto their children. The parents created the mess, the parents should keep their mouths shut and trauma drama to themselves for the sake of their children and make the move and transition as easy as possible for their children.

What do you expect from people that didn't consider their children when they moved here with them or decided to make anchor babies? It's easier to run around in front of the children and blame their self-inflicted destiny on the raids, ICE and Americans than it is to admit and be accountable for the series of bad decisions they started making, after becoming illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do agree the 14th amendment needs to be changed to "the children of legal residents" are citizens at birth not children of ILLEGALS. Of course she wants to stay in the United States so United States Citizens could pay for the education of her baby.

Here's my comment at DMN:

Little Johnny lies awake at night missing his father. Poor Johnny just wants to be with his dad. Unfortunately, Johnny's dad broke the law when he robbed a bank and is now in prison. Bank Robbers Rights activists are suing the city so little Johnny doesn't have to suffer.

Suzie, a 38 year old mother cries herself to sleep every night. Her ID was stolen by an illegal alien "wanting a better life" and now her credit and life are ruined.

Joey kneels on the ground in prayer in from of a tombstone. He greatly misses his wife, who was killed by an illegal alien. The illegal only served a quarter of his sentence due to a Dallas Morning News sob story which made a criminal look like he was just a poor, hard-working guy.

Do you people see where I am going here? I'm tired of the sob stories on people that KNOWINGLY broke the law by entereing our country, and using forged documents to get a job. When an American breaks the law, we have to pay for it. Why should a certain race of people get special treatment? Why don't I get to pick and choose what laws I abide by? Hey DMN, where are the countless stories about legal Americans who are victimized everyday because of illegals?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Jshhmr

Great comments. I don't think you'll mind if we borrow those to post other places. You've made some excellent points in a clear way.

Let us know any responses you get.