Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another illegal alien on the run from molestation charges

CAMDEN, SC (WIS) - Camden police want to find 55-year-old Roberto Medina. He's accused of molesting a 13-year-old little girl, earlier this month.

Camden Police Chief Joseph Floyd says, "If he's still in the community then we still have potential victims out there."

The family tells WIS he came through up stairs and in through the unlocked back door then, made his way through the dining room and up another flight of stairs leading to the little girl's bedroom. That's where investigators say Medina got into her bed as she was sleeping. "She started realizing she was being touched all over her body from that point she went into hysteria and started screaming..."

After that, the victim's family says Medina hid in a closet until he made his way out of a bathroom window. The family tells WIS he sat, hiding on their roof, until police left the scene.

The 13-year-old victim identified Medina as the man who got into her bed. Investigators say she knew him. Her family befriended Medina when he moved to Camden.

Chief Floyd says, "We've not really sure exactly what he had going on in his head, if he thought he could get away with it or maybe he has gotten away with it before and this was just a repeat of something he's already been through."

The police chief says Medina may have more victims, possibly in the Hispanic community. Officers believe Medina is still somewhere around Camden. Please call 803-425-6025 if you have information on where he is.

Reported by Maggie Alexander

Posted by Chantelle Janelle

Today's Sudoku puzzle

The number puzzle game taking the world by storm. Not enough? Try here>>

I still think it would be easier for us to keep track of these monsters if these cases had their own forum.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I still think it would be easier for us to keep track of these monsters if these cases had their own forum.
    Once while monitoring a DL site in my town, I inquired of a Sheriff, if he knew who these DL's were, if he ever gave thought to perhaps among the DL's could be an undocumented CRIMINAL.

He gave the DL's an extra look over, as I said he should make sure to check his wanted bulletin.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill