Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANOTHER SOB STORY - NO MORE DIALYSIS FOR ILLEGALS

The State of Georgia, which requires a balanced budget, is requiring unpaid furlough days and layoffs of State employees, including teachers, and cutting budgets due to a 2.6 BILLION shortfall.

Yet, these illegals are complaining about being denied for non-emergency health care services!

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/grady-d ... 79664.html

I checked with the licensing in GA and indeed the nurse in this article is licensed as an RN. How can this be if she is here illegally? I am contacting my state senator today.

This is the quote I like the best:

[quote]Being an illegal immigrant with little money, she also has depended on Grady. She doesn’t appreciate the way the hospital handled the closing. She believes Grady feels it can push the patients around because most are in this country illegally.

“I believe that even dogs and pets have better privileges in this country than we [illegal immigrants] do,â€

If you are and illegal alien, Being an American is a privilege, not a right. Why would this person not accept the offer for a free ride home where her treatment could continue?
    Dogs and pets are treated better? Cheap shot. Pets and licensed, registered, and ownership is very regulated. Vet bills are not paid by a corporation. Vet bills are paid by the responsible owners. The government does not provide free healthcare for pets. Illegals should turn to their own country's for help. Why should I help pay for your dialysis when I dont even have insurance myself? Life isn't fair.

Another sob story

I guess it is totally unreasonable to ask the home country of these poor desperate people to help pay for treatments.
    Hospitals and clinics around the country are facing staggering losses. The budgets must be cut somewhere. Many of these patients overstayed a visa and now want taxpayers to provide for their costly medical needs. Sorry, Many citizens with no jobs and insurance are in the same boat.

I suspect more states will begin to clamp down on illegal aliens getting state as well as county benefits. California is basically bankrupt because of them. Illegal Aliens are not unlike locust, they invade a fiscally sound area draining all the resourses until theres nothing left, then they move on. This has to come to an end or we'll all wind up like california. States better start taking action.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Mexico has a 4% unemployment rate. They have exported most of their poor and uneducated, as well as criminals. These are now our problems. And they demand the same rights, goods and services as American citizens get, yet pay no taxes. What is wrong with our fellow citizens that they are not in the streets in total outrage?

God forbid these criminal ingrates would go back to their own country and ask them to provide for them instead of leaching off of us. Free ride is over, good riddance!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well they are finally getting the treatment some people in this Country get...how many of our citizens can't get it either...

Cry me a River...

Kathyet

Re: ANOTHER SOB STORY - NO MORE DIALYSIS FOR ILLEGALS

[quote]
    “I believe that even dogs and pets have better privileges in this country than we [illegal immigrants] do,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dialysis patients see their options running out. They have appealed to Grady to reopen its dialysis clinic, to no avail. They sued the hospital in Fulton County Superior Court, asserting patient abandonment. That case was thrown out, but they are appealing. They recently reached out to an international human rights group to take their side.
    Not happening, go home and demand from your own country, we are done!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: ANOTHER SOB STORY - NO MORE DIALYSIS FOR ILLEGALS

[quote="Bowman"][quote]
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow