Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-illegal Alien Commercials Launched in California

Art Olivier's campaign released a television ad highlighting illegal alien marches and calls the illegal immigration the issue that most effects the quality of life in California.

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 8, 2006 -- Art Olivier, the Libertarian for Governor, released his first television advertisement for the 2006 election year. The ad, which highlights illegal alien marches and calls the illegal immigration the single issue that most effects the quality of life in California, debuts Sunday October 8th in Bakersfield, Santa Rosa, the Central Valley, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Sacramento, Redding, Fresno, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Los Angeles markets. The advertisement shows a Mexican flag raised over an upside-down American flag and has images of politicians that support illegal immigration.

Art Olivier has taken a strong stance against illegal immigration. He says that, "the Governor is encouraging illegal immigration by declaring that illegal immigrants have rights to health care, schooling and so on." Olivier believes that there should not be any public benefits to people that are here illegally. He has also stated that children of illegal immigrants should not be granted citizenship and that when the police arrest illegal immigrants, the police should follow Penal Code Section 834b(a)and turn them over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/10/prweb447785.htm
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Don't stop the ads when the election ends. Keep em going!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with Rockfish and let them begin in Florida where they are urgently needed as well. I know we had billboards about it here and I loved when the African Americans wrote SAVE OUR HOODS on it. It was in the Northside district next to Opa Locka which is a real hood! Rockfish you might know about those areas as they are high crime rate areas with lots of drugs gangs and thus homicides.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully someone will put his ads on You Tube, I would love to see them.

I am a little surprised though, that a Liberatarian is taking such a strong anti-illegal stance on this issue. The Liberatarian party almost had me hooked but for this one issue, which they seemed way too soft on.

Hopefully someone will put his ads on You Tube
    Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWTyRTetvRA

BTW this was done by immigrationwatchdog!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Altura -

Wow! That is the most compelling, reality based, TV campaign ad I have ever seen. If this doesn't jostle Americans out of their slumber...nothing will.

Powerful stuff this, thank you for providing it.

Does this man have a chance of winning there in CA?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Hopefully someone will put his ads on You Tube, I would love to see them.

I am a little surprised though, that a Liberatarian is taking such a strong anti-illegal stance on this issue. The Liberatarian party almost had me hooked but for this one issue, which they seemed way too soft on.
    The link for the video is on www.immigrationwatchdog.com and it takes you to YouTube.

Sweeet! Go Watchdog!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson