Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Anti-Illegal Immigration Heading to New Jersey with Message

Anti-Illegal Immigration Heading to New Jersey with Message

August 17th, 2007 @ 6:11am
    by Bob McClay/KTAR

An Arizona group will be holding a press conference in Newark, New Jersey on Sunday. They plan to talk about crimes caused by illegal immigrants.

Retired Army Colonel Albert F. Rodriguez is the former mayor of Douglas. He heads an anti-illegal immigrant group You Don't Speak for Me.

"We want to put a stop to all illegal aliens in this country. Let's get America back to where it belongs," says Rodriguez.

"We're hoping that a couple of presidential candidates will be there. They want to hang their coats on our tails and we'll support them, of course, if they're there speaking against the illegal alien murderers in this country."

He's calling on presidential hopefuls to join the group on Sunday to shine the spotlight on problems he says are caused by illegal immigrants.

Rodriguez claims that illegal immigrants are responsible for the deaths of 25 legal residents every day. "Twelve are murdered and 13 by accidents, drunk driving, et cetera. That's one figure that very few people know and that comes from the Homeland Security office."

No word on whether any candidate will be there. Illegal immigrant Jose Carranza is accused of the brutal execution style murders of three college students in Newark and the attempted murder of a fourth.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=570263

Good Luck, because I have never heard so many excuses to keep from enforcing the laws as I have in the last 2 weeks. and its getting old real fast!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Good Luck, because I have never heard so many excuses to keep from enforcing the laws as I have in the last 2 weeks. and its getting old real fast!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    I agree to that!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul