Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-immigration parties around Europe

Few bits of good news on political movements of indigenous nations in Europe:

In Austria Freedom Party FPÖ (anti-EU, anti-immigration, against EU-Turkey merger) attained 18% in opinion polls. This makes them third party and deciders on who will form government. FPÖ prefer social democrats who are in return making sane noises on important topics of EU enlargement and immigration.

In Denmark Danish People's Party attained record result of almost 14% in last elections, which confirmed their positions of king makers. They are pushing for zero immigration and opposing Turkey's membership in the EU. Since elections they carry on growing in opinion polls.

In Sweden Sweden Democrats are gaining strength and are expected to get elected into the EU and national parliament for the first time in history. They are copying and are inspired by Danish People's Party.

In Norway Progress Party have become major right wing force in the politics. They are expected to become strongest Norwegian party at all.

In Netherlands there are two parties of interest: Wilders 'Freedom Party' and Rita Verdonk's 'Proud of Netherlands'. Both are either significantly limit or stop immigration. 'Proud of Netherlands' is 'one woman' show in Dutch parliament (Rita Verdonk herself) now but is second most popular party in opinion polls.

In the UK pro-immigration Labourists were savaged in elections and small anti-immigration British National Party managed to establish themselves as political force.

In Finland 'True Fins' are growing. They are still very small but effective.

In Italy the left was demolished and far left massacred in elections.

In Switzerland SVP is largest party since 1920.

Awesome!

But I am curious. How do these groups feel about expansion of NATO? Do you think Russia/Putin's concerns are valid regarding NATO? Would the Right parties want to see Russia in NATO, or not? And is there a big concern, in general, about immigration from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus or southern Republics?

I was a little questioning about England's anti-Polish attitudes. A lot of the northern Poles are Swedish descendants. I suppose any culture that gets too far removed from the native one can produce friction. Americans have sometimes had trouble with the "Russian brides" syndrome where women from such countries marry an American just to come here and then sue hin for divorce and get his money. This is the worst thing about this whole immigration thing; getting targeted and used for ulterior motives by calculating individuals. We are getting back some of what we did, though: a lot of Americans went abroad in the 1980's, scamming unsuspecting people in other countries. This is all a great shame on both sides.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do these groups feel about expansion of NATO?
    More of them are pro-NATO some of them are 'neutralist'

Do you think Russia/Putin's concerns are valid regarding NATO?
    Strong influence of Russia was historically to detriment of Europe. I'm very careful but owing to the circumstances Putin has been rather decent ruler of Russia.

Would the Right parties want to see Russia in NATO, or not?
    I have never contemplated this idea and frankly it is not a hot topic.

And is there a big concern, in general, about immigration from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus or southern Republics?
    Definitely. Genetically these nations are our brethrens but being displaced even by your relative is not very tempting idea, is it? Immigration from this part of the world is encouraged by elites as a form of modern-day European slavery.

I was a little questioning about England's anti-Polish attitudes.
    There is so much Poles in the UK that even other migrant groups living in Britain are uneasy with that. Britain is overcrowded to comical extent yet elites are calling for more and more immigration - even for the price that UK is hemorrhaging its own highly educated people who are 'voting by legs' and emigrating.

A lot of the northern Poles are Swedish descendants. I suppose any culture that gets too far removed from the native one can produce friction. Americans have sometimes had trouble with the "Russian brides" syndrome where women from such countries marry an American just to come here and then sue hin for divorce and get his money. This is the worst thing about this whole immigration thing; getting targeted and used for ulterior motives by calculating individuals. We are getting back some of what we did, though: a lot of Americans went abroad in the 1980's, scamming unsuspecting people in other countries. This is all a great shame on both sides.
    Immigration on the scale we are facing is the biggest scam in human history and setting people against people.

Well I'll see what the EU has and raise them a Lou Dobbs , Glenn Beck and ALIPAC . In case the EU bums my bet we got Aces in the hole . Tom Tancredo and Mr.Hunter .

Moral : See how THEY have divided the Nation . No solid large voting blocks like the EU . Dems and Gop HA for get them . Deck is stacked
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

What was so bizarre about growing up in post World War 2 US --although I didn't know it at the time--was that we thought our lives were so much better than behind "The Iron Curtain" (as W. Churchill called it). Since the TV's were only black and white and a lot of the programs were old shows about World War 2, I thought it must be horrible in the East. Bombed out buildings, soup lines, old people in thick overcoats. That's the idea one would get.

Now I know that they have a lot of beautiful cities and towns and beautiful countryside in Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, etc. I think it would have been better to grow up there, even if was Communist, than in impoverished suburbanite America with no culture, and race riots and foreign wars on TV. The US suburbs famously depicted as example of 1950's American culture--was idealized California culture . Much of the rest of the US had crappy Depression era and post War houses and communities. Of course they had stupid Stalin-era architecture in the East, too.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    What was so bizarre about growing up in post World War 2 US --although I didn't know it at the time--was that we thought our lives were so much better than behind "The Iron Curtain" (as W. Churchill called it). Since the TV's were only black and white and a lot of the programs were old shows about World War 2, I thought it must be horrible in the East. Bombed out buildings, soup lines, old people in thick overcoats. That's the idea one would get.

Now I know that they have a lot of beautiful cities and towns and beautiful countryside in Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, etc. I think it would have been better to grow up there, even if was Communist, than in impoverished suburbanite America with no culture, and race riots and foreign wars on TV. The US suburbs famously depicted as example of 1950's American culture--was idealized California culture . Much of the rest of the US had crappy Depression era and post War houses and communities. Of course they had stupid Stalin-era architecture in the East, too.
    Dog gone you made me happy . The Truth is the truth and you told it .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It would be great if we had "one" political party that we for certain could depend on and completely support without a great deal of worry we would be double crossed. Now for the most part with few exceptions we have Elitist Politicians in both major political parties whose only concern is the desire of their Elitist Contributors.

Its so nice to see that ILLEGALS are getting the NOT WELCOME sign all over the world.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas