Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti Minuteman Group Trained by ACLU Looking for Volunteers

http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... enu484_2_7

BELLINGHAM, Wash. - A local group opposing the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps is looking for volunteers. Aguila del Norte will have an informational meeting Sunday, November 5th from 3:30-5 pm in the library of St. Michael's church, on Yakima Avenue.

Community members interested in learning about the group's legal observations of the Minutemen are encouraged to attend. Aguila del Norte has been trained as legal observers by the ACLU, to non-violently confront what they consider to be a threat; Minuteman border patrols.

Aguila del Norte director Rosalinda Guillen says, "They have a philosophy that I believe is very bigoted, and it's un-American." The Minutemen say their only real run-in with Aguila del Norte was at Minuteman headquarters near Ferndale.

The Minutemen say Aguila del Norte tried to block the driveway, and the sheriff was called out. Guillen disputes that claim, "No, the four legal observers out there were all women, and there was no problem."

Her group's goal is to get the community involved, both in Whatcom and Yakima counties. "I think that there are many others like myself, who feel like Grass Roots on Fire and the Minuteman Project are invading our home." she says.

There is one thing Aguila del Norte and the Minutemen agree on, that the U.S. immigration system isn't working, and politicians need to step up to fix up. Guillen asks the Minutemen, "Why don't you join us in building social justice? Continue to vote, and be a part of the process."

What do they expect to accomplish?? Must be boring just watching people who are doing nothing wrong. The snakes at the ACLU is behind every anti-American effort in this country. Somebody should charge them with breech of the federal statutes on "aiding and abetting."

"I think that there are many others like myself, who feel like Grass Roots on Fire and the Minuteman Project are invading our home." she says.
    The Minutemen are invading 'their' home? It's the illegals who are doing the invading. Last I checked, the Minutemen are the legal residents of this country, who have every right to watch the border and to protest against this mass invasion by your amigos. These patriots are simply doing the job that traitor Bush and the corrupt Congress refuse to do.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

"They have a philosophy that I believe is very bigoted, and it's un-American."
    So standing up to have the laws of the nation being enforced is bigoted and un-American now.

The gate has been left open waaaayyyyy too long.

I've seen some of them out on the border, they want to talk to you and ask questions but they have no idea of what they are doing out there, I had to tell one gal to be carefull where she walked in the brush because there were rattlesnakes out this time of year, I think she thought I was joking but she went back near their car.
    One of the things they fail to realise is that the Minutemen will provide water and first aid and call in EMS if and when needed.
    I have helped several illegals suffering from heat exhaustion, they know I will report them but they also know they need help and I do help them the best I can. (I worked EMS for a number of years) I once told a BP agent to leave someone be until I was sure she would be OK before she was transported.
    So if I am to be branded a ruthless heartless bastard for doing what I do so be it. I will never deny anybody in need of help when their life is at stake.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)