Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any workable immigration plan must include amnesty

Hey, here's a Huckabee, McCaini, Ghuiliani or Democrat voter! Not only do we have to fight against the illegal aliens & open border advocate groups and globalist politicians, we also have to fight libidiots & IA hugging American citizens.

January 3, 2008
    Any workable immigration plan must include amnesty

The illegal immigration problem has been a primary topic among conservatives during this election season. Moderate approaches have been labeled amnesty. But conservative proposals for dealing with illegal immigration may best be described as fantasy.

By most estimates, there are about 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement people boast the removal of 195,000 aliens in 2006. If we reduced the number of illegal immigrants by this amount every year, we could deport all of them in about 60 years. However, between 400,000 and 700,000 enter each year.

It is tempting to believe that increasing ICE's $3.5 billion detention and removal budget by 60 fold would solve the problem. This ignores the probability that those removed were low-hanging fruit.

Any earnest effort at removal or preventing aliens from engaging in legal employment would likely drive aliens farther underground, and force them into illicit enterprise in order to survive. This would remove them from taxpayer rolls while increasing the need for law enforcement to prevent crime. Doing something could be a whole lot worse than doing nothing.

Yet, doing nothing is unacceptable. There are 12 million second-class citizens among us - a servant class. These refugees from poverty are abused by unscrupulous employers. They cannot demand or defend their rights without legal status; they cannot claim benefits for which they pay taxes.

Both pragmatic and humanitarian considerations converge toward a solution that includes amnesty.

- Rick Whitten, Ogden Iowa
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/p ... /-1/NEWS04
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, not 1 word about the effects on Americans - their lives, their jobs, their schools, etc. ... a nice, heartfelt plea from a globalist that cares <nada> about the welfare of his fellow citizens...

(Someone forgot to flush)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope, sorry, no amnesty ever!

I remember the '86 amnesty and it did NOT work, it failed miserably. We learn from our mistakes and this is a biggie.

The only workable immigration plan MUST include deportation (either self or forced).
    "

This idiot calls them "refugees from poverty". Now I have truly heard it all. They are LAWBREAKERS!

I wonder if everyone for amnesty would want to let a few of them into their home, feed them and pay all their bills like we us taxpayers are currently doing? They can sign affidatives that if the illegals commit any additional crimes that both the illegal and the idiot American who wants amnesty will both go to jail. Gee I seriously doubt they would.

I had an argument with someone over a similar situation. She was saying we cannot deport them blah blah blah. I said ok since you are for amnesty why don't you take a few illegals in and feed them, provide medical care and be fully responsible for them. I said if they committ any additional crimes then you go to jail with them. That she would be totally responsible for them since she did not want them deported. She said NO WAY. I said well that is what you want the US taxpayer to continue paying big time for them and put up with their criminal activity. Of course she got mad and said I was mean and wanted families broken up etc. You cannot reason with these wackos!

Wish one of them would ruin the life of more than one politician through the criminal measures they use - THAT WOULD BE THE BEST EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE THEY COULD RECEIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE REALITY OF ILLEGALS on our soil!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Here is what needs to happen.
    1. illegal aliens need to get out of the country.
    2. There will be an adjustment.
    3. Those companies who use illegals ( and rely on them) need to lose their business.
    4. After they lose their illegal bussiness's they can go to work someplace else (, for a company that does not hire illegals. ( adjustment; adjustment; adjustment!).
    5. If people who are out -of-work ask for outragous prices, they WILL go out of business and the ABOVE will happen. ( see item#1 - #4)

fact is every po-dunk tiny funky bussiness is not going to survive. But that is OK. We need to roll things back to where they should have been all along.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

nicole~~ I have had the same argument myself with the wack balls. I think that we as a people should be allowed to tell the government what to do with our tax dollars. e.g. If I support illegals, then my taxes go into the pot that pays for ALL the services the illegals receive, if I don't, then my tax money would go towards other things. Once the money was gone from the pro-illegals tax pile, then....oh-well. Guess you will ALL have to starve! Or whatever. Sounds kinda harsh, but I'm sure you get the jist of it!
    You just can't reason with these people.

What BS, I am sick of hearing nothing will work,but amnesty, how would they know, they have not been serious about enforcing anything.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    This idiot calls them "refugees from poverty". Now I have truly heard it all. They are LAWBREAKERS!
    Wall street, the CoC. Big Business like to refer to them as "economic immigrants". Since they abhor the correct and legal term "illegal aliens", they have to einvent something warm and fuzzy.

This idiot calls them "refugees from poverty". Now I have truly heard it all.
    Where do our (American) "refugees from poverty" get to escape to???

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    This idiot calls them "refugees from poverty". Now I have truly heard it all.
    Where do our (American) "refugees from poverty" get to escape to???
    Exactly and between illegals, NAFTA, China and outsourcing more Americans are being placed into that category. Politicians don't seem to care about Americans lives ruined or Americans in need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast