Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone see the Bush interview by Katie Couric?

I usually never watch network news, mainly because they are so full of it, not to mention totally gutless when it comes to reporting on the invasion crisis. But I was curious as to how the new teleprompt reader, Katie Couric would do interviewing the Traitor in Chief.

Did anyone see this? She asked:

"You have said, Mr. President, that America is safer but we are not yet safe," Couric remarked. "When you think about the threats out there, what is your biggest fear?"

"Well, my biggest fear is somebody will come in and slip in this country and kill Americans."

IS THIS CLOWN TOTALLY BRAIN DEAD? I can't decide whether he's an outright idiot or a downright traitor. He's afraid somebody will slip in this country and kill Americans. What does he call what is going on right now, innocent Americans dying at the hands of illegal aliens, virtually every minute of every day? How many Americans have to die before he finally gets it?

Oh wait, that's right, because the news media doesn't cover these one or two or five or ten at a time deaths, he doesn't count those as being of any of his concern. Only a mass slaughter by terrorists matters to his feeble mind, because only then would the media hold him responsible.

These little individual murders, drive by shootings, DUI and Hit & Run deaths, etc. are A-OK by him. So as long as the media agrees with his agenda of amnesty, open borders and how all illegals are perfect, honest angels who never commit any crimes and continue to refuse to honestly report on these daily killings commited by these invading scum, he considers it of no concern.

We are all just fodder for illegal alien criminals, thugs and gang bangers, as long as the media never gives him any grief over the deaths they cause, he has no care in the world how many Americans are killed, our deaths are just a part of doing business.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

He needs to be sent a list of all those killed by illegals sneaking into our country and killing Americans, with an added postscript to him saying his greatest fears have allready happened and are still happening! can't believe he said that and left hisself wide open to attack over that! I am not a democrat, if I were one, and running for office, i would have to use that for a platform!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I saw a clip of Bush saying that and couldn't believe my ears! Close the damn borders and start mass-deportation of illegals. Yeah, hasn't Bush heard that millions and millions of illegals have already snuck into the United States????? And, yes, Americans are killed every day at the hands of illegals. Geesh!!