Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This news is up and down the AP. Just do a Google News Search on Gheen.

I think what we are going to have to do is plan a response. let me write something up in response to this and we fire it out to all legislators, press, forums and activate the whole damn network.

I don't know if our network is big enough to counter the Associated Press yet, but it looks like we will have to try and to run with it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill O'Reilly,Hannity&Colmes...

I don't know if our network is big enough to counter the Associated Press yet, but it looks like we will have to try and to run with it.
    They can run but they can't hide.

Alipac does not run and we will refuse to hide. We will not be "shushed". We will not stop in our quest to do the best we can for our Country's sake.

We have every right to say the truth to anyone at anytime.

When a debate is reduced to argument, nobody wins.

So we will NOT argue with them We will tell the truth to the best of our abilities with the best information we have at our disposal at any time.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

We've got a huge porch that wraps all the way around North Carolina and our Nation. Inside is a huge kitchen. We are gathering here around the table (like good people do) discussing events as they occur. This is the way it is done.

The proof is in the pudding and I think El Pueblo's leader should put her proof where her mouth is. Her initiative is to try to quell Alipac. She will NOT succeed!

good12me,

From what I can tell from the Google alerts I get on the subject, the article is titled "Supporters of tuition bill ask for end to attacks" and has appeared in:

Lexington Dispatch, NC - 4 hours ago
    By WILLIAM L. HOLMES. After a week of bruising, nasty dialogue, supporters of a bill that would give the children of some illegal ...

Supporters Of Tuition Bill Ask For End To Attacks
    WFMY News 2, NC - 35 minutes ago
    The proposed bill would allow children of some illegal imigrants to pay in-state tuition to go to public universities. Raleigh, NC ...

Supporters of Tuition Bill Ask for End to Attacks
    WRAL.com, NC - 2 hours ago
    RALEIGH, NC -- After a week of bruising, nasty dialogue, supporters of a bill that would give the children of some illegal immigrants in-state tuition to ...

Supporters of tuition bill ask for end to attacks
    Myrtle Beach Sun News, SC - 2 hours ago
    RALEIGH, NC - After a week of bruising, nasty dialogue, supporters of a bill that would give the children of some illegal immigrants in-state tuition to public ...

Supporters of tuition bill ask for end to attacks
    Charlotte Observer, NC - 3 hours ago
    RALEIGH, NC - After a week of bruising, nasty dialogue, supporters of a bill that would give the children of some illegal immigrants in-state tuition to public ...

Supporters of Tuition Bill Ask for End to Attacks
    WTVD, NC - 3 hours ago
    By William L. Holmes. (04/20/05 -- RALEIGH) â€â€
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I'm working on a response now. I hope that it will be one of my better works. This has been brewing for some time and we all knew that the better we did the more they would want to stop us. Ive been waiting for the hammer to fall and they have drawn first political blood.

It's time to stand up to this sillyness and their methods of putting people in fear. This is their tool. Put good people in fear of being labeled hateful and racist. The Associated Press just did the job for El Pueblo and I intend to take them both to task.

When the piece is ready it will be placed upon the home and we will activate our ALIPAC Action Network. I hope our friends and allies across the state and nation will respond to the "Horns of Gondor"

Wish me luck, i will notify you when the draft is ready and those of you still up can help me proof it and critique it before full release to the Legislature, media, and ALIPAC ACTION NETWORK.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose I know now what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Ya'll come on over to my porch. Come into the kitchen and have a seat at the table. Sit a spell.

We'll squash these rumors with tactful words and useful actions.

No one can ever say we ran from a good fight! Especially one that we did not start.

Perhaps we should go on Dr. Phil and discuss political bullies and dealing with them. Yesterday they had children on the Show discussing how to deal with the bullies in school. Not once did Dr. Phil advise them to run and hide. Nor did he advise them to throw punches and sink to the level of those bullies who seek to destroy them.

"Dr. Bill" has gotten us this far. We will continue to fight the good fight. We need to do this now more than ever. If they were not scared of us and the fact that they may lose on this particular issue, they would stop being so vocal. They would stop flinging mud at Alipac.

Its nothing but "smoke" from hot air

Don't be dismayed by the pompous windbags at the Southern Poverty Law group or the ACLU. They're nothing but professional race agitators. ANd I think Americans in general are sick of their act, sick of them endlessly playing the "race card" because thats all they have to offer. The same old politically correct b.s. And don't be dismayed by how the mainstream press tries to twist what you say. Just keep getting your message out there to the people. WHo I can assure you are solidly behind you, and not the b.s. artists at the Southern Poverty Law offices. They just try their "Wizard of Oz" act to try and intimidate you and silence you. But just take a good look at the little men behind the screen.

NEW PLAN SEE NEW POST BELOW.

William,

3 things I see at first glance.

1-
    Paragraph #9
    Now I’ve never seen any racists behavior on these two sites and the reporter failed to mention the hefty disclaimer on our we blinks section that makes it very clear that we are not responsible for the contents of other websites.
    "web links" is better.

2-
    Paragraph #16
    You can call me all of the names you want and play the lose association game to try and stop me and stop concerned citizens from exercising their civic rights.
    make it "loose".

3- A MAJOR talking point should be "It is not racist to oppose ILLEGAL ACTS. Race has nothing to do with it. Gender has nothing to do with it. Rewarding ILLEGAL ACTIVITY has EVERYTHING to do with it." Point out the dispairity between rewarding illegals and punishing us LEGAL Citizens for following the laws.

Possibly ask "What LAWS are ok for me to break with impunity?

I know it hurts to be maligned in the press, but take the high road. Spend less on attacking the press and more on why it is wrong to reward illegal activity. Why rewarding illegal acts is a slippry slope we don't even want to get near.

Your Press Release/ Rebuttial should include "USC TITLE 8, CHAPTER 12" in it somewhere. Let them know that you know Immigration law.

HARD FACTS ARE HARD TO SPIN

"We are not opposed to immigration. If someone wishes to immigrate, and they follow what is perscribed in USC TITLE 8, CHAPTER 12, we welcome them with open arms."

ROUGH DRAFT

An Open Letter to El Pueblo & Ms. Bazan-Manson:

I am writing you today to ask that you please stop trying to falsely label me, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), and the 9 out of 10 LEGAL North Carolinians hateful racists because we don’t think giving illegal aliens in-state tuition is a good idea. Almost every time someone brings up the issue of illegal immigration or opposes your desire to establish even more benefits for illegal aliens you make the wildest claims.

Now you and the supporters of HB 1183 are trying to say that the many law abiding legal citizens that are calling law makers to complain about their support for this ridiculous bill are a small minority of hate filled racists! You are holding up a few angry e-mails that you received and falsely claiming that these angry e-mails are representative of the opposition to HB 1183.

Why is it that you, your organization, and the primary sponsors of HB 1183 are spending all of this time and energy calling other people names and making false accusations and associations instead of debating the merits of your bill?

Ms. Bazan-Manson, the people calling law makers and asking them not to vote for HB 1183 may be angry or shocked, but they represent close to 90% of the LEGAL citizens of this state. They are also exercising their civic rights in an appropriate way. It is you and your organization that represents the political minority on this issue Mrs. Manson.

I know it must be upsetting for you to hear the concerned citizens of North Carolina calling all of the NC talk radio shows and Rush Limbaugh holding your bill up as an example of legislative insanity. I can imagine your dismay at the news that 9 lawmakers have pulled their names from the bill. The online polls showing 90% of North Carolinians oppose your plan must be discouraging as well, but please Mrs. Manson don’t try to label many good people that care about our state and nation as bad people.

In my opinion, you are trying to play the race card because you are losing this debate on the bill. It is a desperate and last ditch attempt to save a bill that should have never been filed. Many North Carolinians are angry that we are even debating this legislation in the first place. I know that you are disappointed at the public reaction to your bill, but please do not try to claim that good people of North Carolina that fund your organization with close to $400,000 of tax grants each year are a bunch of mean spirited redneck racists that write nasty notes.

Our organization has members that are Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, and Native American. We have members that are Republicans, Democrats, Unaffiliated and 3rd party voters. We do not support or tolerate racism or aggressive behavior and we do support those that follow our laws and legally immigrate.

ALIPAC has encouraged people to keep the high ground on every level of this debate and I encourage you to show some dignity and leadership to do the same with El Pueblo and those that support HB 1183.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast