Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

3rd to the last paragraph ==> change right to write.

Otherwise it looks good.

Well, before I hit launch on this open letter to the the whole network and mount it on the homepage is anyone here a good proof reader? I worry when I write so late.

I need to know if this open letter is correct and it represents most of your feelings as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It has been over 20 years sence I was a proofreader, but that looks good to go.

I like that you challenged her to join you on the high road. That's good psyops.

magoo

Well it's true. When you read our lobbying tips, our rules, our disclaimer and the emails Ive sent to the Battle for NC team we have kept the high road.

I've been prepared for something like this for some time. You don't stick your finger in they eyes of a powerful political machine and not expect them to try and tear you down.

Politics, it's a contact sport.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe it is MANSON .. and not Mason.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Got it, corrected. Loading the article an my letter on the homepage now. Preparing for launch.

W

These people wouldn't be protesting so loudly if we weren't being effective. Ignore the invective and keep doing the right thing.

mrharrison

Dear Wm,

Having read the article and this woman's comments, then your article, I would like to praise you for your remarkable restraint as well as your writing skills.

What world does this woman live in if she thinks that people are so solidly behind her that they would turn their backs on their own American kids in favor of illegal immigrants? Is she still under the illusion that America is filled with Money Trees so that we can afford to turn our backs on our own children?

Jeepers!

and, finally:
    On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being maximum effort. How much do you think this writer went out of his way to paint me and ALIPAC as racist and as a hate group?
    TEN! I haven't seen anything anywhere that would lead me to believe that ALIPAC is racist or anywhere close to it.

You want to see racist? Go to the LaRaza affiliated sites where open threats are communicated. Watch the cable news shows where they interview these hate-filled people.

Here are a couple interesting links. For those who can read Spanish, click on a few of the links to sites in Spanisn and tell me they aren't racist. these are just a few of the examples you can find when you type the words La Raza into a search string. I started looking long ago when I first heard the term. It is deeply disturbing to me to know that people who present themselves as upstanding citizens are secretly plotting the overthrow of the US Government and that our own President seems comfortable with them in high positions. Do you suppose he has been threatened or his family has been threatened by them somewhere along the line? There has got to be a reason why he is so fond of the illegal immigrants that the Mexican government encourages to sneak into this country.

http://www.rense.com/general59/laraz...msgonzales.htm

http://www.aztlan.net read these headlines! Sounds racist to me!

Do you suppose he has been threatened or his family has been threatened by them somewhere along the line? There has got to be a reason why he is so fond of the illegal immigrants that the Mexican government encourages to sneak into this country.
    JunuisJr,

That's a question I have wondered about many times. Of if there is some kind of threat of an uprising or some kind of serious threat Fox has made against the U.S..... strange maybe but not impossible.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: AP Tries to put a burn on ALIPAC

Gheen said he was not aware that two of the 57 groups linked to his organization's Web site have been labeled hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a Montgomery, Ala.-based group that tracks racist organizations throughout the nation. He said he will more carefully scrutinize the groups.
    This is a laugh, the SPLC (and El Pueblo) support racism! They both support amnesty for illegal aliens, which would increase Hispanic immigration while at the same time reducing non-Hispanic immigration. Plus the SPLC won't even say anything about the extreem hate speech by LaRaza members against Michelle Malkin. The SPLC is just another organization making money off of destroying America.

Of course the AP will never write about this, they support the destruction of America for profit also.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast