Thread: April 6th email

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April 6th email

The Friday email subject illegal alien murders famous director and son, then the first paragraph has at the bottom as you can clearly see in the second story, Citys and goverments like Seattle arethe reason most americans are killed, this is the part I do not understand as most the people here want the illegals gone, and that is to Mexico and come back legal, they say the arepublicans dont want them here I find that a true Wa. state Democrat wants them gone as we donot want are wageas taken down they are down so far now we will nmever catch up with the cost of living they say are at 3%.

Wagnic I dont understand period

Hey WAG

Seattle's elected officials have decided to be a SANCTUARY CITY and don't/won't let law enforcement do their job.

The people you speak of should be demanding that the city DO THEIR JOB and protect the citizens, not the Illegal Aliens.

Let Law Enforcement do their job!

We have so much information for you to use, share with the folks you know, get to your legislators in the State as well as your local guys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac Wagnic

I agree. Towns and cities that create an atmosphere of santuary for illegals, are guilty of omission in this invasion.

We are all fighting back and you came to the right place. I hope you signed our petition against Bank of America on our homepage. We also welcome all newcomers to get involved in our Focus Campaigns. You can barrow my letter to send to councilmembers and Mayors across America asking them to enact strict immigration enforcement laws.
    We have already persuaded nearly 100 towns to do so. If your town needs a focus campaign let us know and we will start one.

Thanks again for joining
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CC!

You're getting good, girl

WAGeverything CC said!

Thanks Sis, hope you had a great Easter.