Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ca you have no idea what fear is .
    Remember the Boycotts you imposed on AZ for
    all Buss based contracts?

Did you ever think about the fact that we supply 35% of all your electricity ...lights out !
    The splinter groups you lined-up for 15 sec of national news media carrying hate signs.
    Most of these group could not read much less know the difference between sn-1070 or refried beans, but it continued on for weeks.

Did CA ever disclose the fact that you have a law very close to Sn-1070 , which natually you don't enforce since your proud of being Sanctuary.
    AZ utliized CA as model and refused to become Sanctuary.
    But I'm certain you don't know that.

Did you ever consider standing with us as as Border State?
    who also got funding for your fence from the FED GOv't.

WE know why we are broke in AZ.
    It's called illegal immigrartion and a NARCO WAR of terror going on our border and also now inside of AZ.
    Did you ever think once of standing with us?

Smell the fear and think after you sniff the air when you come out of that rabbit hole..It's a real cesspool isn't it.

Your boycotts and all other failure to help us here touched the consciousness of America.

In AZ we will enforce all laws against illegal immigration with or without sn-1070'. We also knowwaht fear is.

And oh my gosh Arnold did blocked that bill about illegals driving...How about the 600 gang bangers and the 94% outstanding warrants for violent crime all for illegals living where you are.

One more point I'm certain most people will get.
    The word backlash works in both directions.
    After your continued bashing of AZ . paid for by AZ citizens,
    we posted a huge sign in Sp ( no racial profiling please) and gave instructions for all illegal living here to leave.
    Go to the land of milk and honey go West..
    'Over 100,000 have left and we need another 400,000 to leave.

So if your broke in CA sell Queen Nancy jet paid for by the good citizens of CA.
    Use it for illegal deportaion flights , that would be a good place to start.

duda - I can understand your being upset with California, but before spouting off, maybe you should get your facts straight. First off if you would check the polls, you would find most Californians support Arizona's bill.

Did you ever think about the fact that we supply 35% of all your electricity ...lights out !
    California is a large state this would only affect southern California.

Most of these group could not read much less know the difference between sn-1070 or refried beans, but it continued on for weeks.
    And you really think these groups represent California? These groups represent what is wrong in California, we fight against these groups everyday.

Did CA ever disclose the fact that you have a law very close to Sn-1070 , which natually you don't enforce since your proud of being Sanctuary.
    AZ utliized CA as model and refused to become Sanctuary.
    But I'm certain you don't know that.
    You really have this one wrong. Yes Californian passed an immigration law similiar to Arizona's. The people voted and passed it. We were sued and it got held up in the courts. That is the only reason it is not enforced. Yes Arizona used our law as a model and hopefully learned from our mistakes and wrote it better.

Did you ever consider standing with us as as Border State?
    Did Arizona ever consider standing with California as a Border State? Did any state ever stand with California when we were fighting for Immigration laws?

There are many cities and counties in California that have come out in support of Arizona. Evidently you have only heard the ones that don't support Arizona. There are cities and citizens in Arizona that don't support the law.

Smell the fear and think after you sniff the air when you come out of that rabbit hole..It's a real cesspool isn't it.
    Back at you!

This post shows me how out of touch the rest of America has been towards California. California was a once great state. We were invaded, not only by illegal immigrants, but by all of the liberal riff-raff across this country.

Now once again we feel abandoned. Abandoned not only by the other citizens like duda who like to take potshots at us without bothering to know the facts, but by the Californians that have tucked tail and fled our state rather than stay and fight.

Just remember as California goes, so goes the rest of the country.

Sherr,
    I feel a heart felt sorow for the ciitzens of CA and what you has been left behind by others to fix.
    I am talking about YO I'm speaking about your State.

Do you have any idea the damage that CA did to our economy when you called out to Boycott..
    AZ has been in fiscal sesions four tjmes since Jan. 2010 for emergency session to starve off banckruptcy.
    We know What fear is.

For clarity: We dd not use "your law as a model for sn-1070..."
    we mirror sn-1070 after the Fed.Law...
    What we used a an example there is refusing to submit to Sancturay status, which you know is CA , and as say your, liberal leadership ,
    becasue we wiil enforce the laws.

Yes there are tweet in support for AZ based on??? I'm not certain what.. but.
    Sherry, The " way that CA goes , so does the counrty is so out-dated" and NOT viable now.
    The country does not want to become CA.
    You , and I certain others there want to change CA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12