Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AR: Little Rock Waiter Accused of Raping 7-Year-Old Girl

LR waiter accused of raping 7-year-old girl
    Ashley Blackstone
    Comments (25)

A Little Rock waiter is in jail on a $1 million bond after he allegedly raped a 7-year-old girl.

Sunday there was no wait at Casa Manana.
    Regular customers reel over Little Rock police's arrest of waiter Marco Gutierrez. "For you to go into a restaurant that you think is safe and then you have the kids there with you and as a parent it's just alarming," says mom and customer Becca Willard.

Gutierrez is charged with raping a 7-year-old girl, who was eating at the mexican restaurant, on Highway 10, with family and friends. "I did see something about an assault on a seven year old girl and I never imagined it was down the street. I live three miles from here so," says customer Laura Woodall.

Manager Desideiro Juarez says he's more surprised than anyone by the charges. "I don't even know what happened. To this day I still have questions about what happened. I was surprised that when I realized the charges were that grave," says Desideiro.

Police reports say Gutierrez lured the girl into the men's bathroom, and that's where the alleged assault happened. He apparently continued working until police came to arrested him.

"I've never expected to have this kind of situation in my business and it's something that we don't tolerate, "Desideiro.

He hopes plans to stiffen background checks, will help to welcome back the family crowd.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/sto ... 72&catid=2

Waiter Charged with Sexual Assault
    Posted: Feb 20, 2011 12:30 PM CST Updated: Feb 20, 2011 5:23 PM CST

By Katherina Yancy

Little Rock - A waiter at a Little Rock restaurant has been arrested for allegedly raping a seven-year-old customer. The reported incident happened at the Casa Manana at 18321 Cantrell Road in West Little Rock. The suspect is in police custody.

According to the police report, the little girl went to the bathroom alone and that's when the waiter lured her into the men's bathroom.

The waiter has been identified as Marco Antonio de la Rosa Gutierrez ,35, of Little Rock.

Restaurant owner Desiderio Juarez recalls the family was distressed, the little girl was nervous and Gutierrez acted normal as he waited on tables.

The family called police who arrested Gutierrez for sexual assault.

The seven year-old was taken to the hospital where she was examined and interviewed in this on going investigation.

Juarez says Gutierrez has been a good employee for many years, but he adds, "If this incident happened really I think he deserves what he the punishment. Yes."

Gutierrez has a wife and kids. Juarez tells me this alleged incident is an eye opener and he will take more steps to ensure safety at his restaurants. He will look into buying cameras and doing background checks when hiring employees.

Guitierrez is being held on one-million dollars bond.

http://www.katv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14065953

UPDATED
    Restaurant Owner Reaction to Waiter Charged with Sexual Assault
    Posted: Feb 20, 2011 12:30 PM CST
    Updated: Feb 20, 2011 10:09 PM CST

By Katherina-Marie Yancy

(KATV) Little Rock - A Little Rock waiter is behind bars held on a $1-million dollar bond charged with raping a seven year old girl. If found guilty he could get life in prison.

The alleged incident happened at the Casa Manana location on 18321 Cantrell Road in West Little Rock Friday night.

This disturbing news is creating mixed reaction from loyal customers deciding whether to return, but the owner say he is taking steps to ensure this doesn't happen again.

The Casa Manana where a seven-year-old girl claims to have been sexually assaulted Friday night is open for business, but sits mostly empty Sunday.

According to Little Rock Police, the girl went to the bathroom alone and that's when they say a waiter lured her into the men's bathroom.

The waiter is 35-year old Marco Antonio de la Rosa Gutierrez.

Restaurant owner Desiderio Juarez was in the parking lot when he was alerted.

He says, "I came inside and offered help to these people because I didn't know what was happening. I understand they were very distressed, they were looking for a telephone and I told them they could use mine."

Juarez tells me the little girl was visibly nervous and crying, the family called police and Gutierrez seemed calm as he waited on tables until police arrived.

"I can not be in anyone's mind and I never though this person would do anything that wrong," Juarez adds.

Gutierrez has worked at Casa Manana for nearly 10-years. Juarez considered him a good employee, but wants him held accountable if found guilty. "He's got a family. He's got a wife and he has kids."

Juarez is hopeful 16-years of success in the restaurant business will not be overshadowed by one employee. He concludes, "Thinking about my daughter in the same situation is scary, something I really don't wish to anyone to happen."

The young girl underwent an examination at Arkansas Children's Hospital and has been interviewed by police.

Juarez plans to look into buying cameras and performing background checks on employees.

According to the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office, Gutierrez is not a registered sex offender, but does have a criminal history.

Child molesters are the lowest scum on the earth.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant

Published 3:58 pm
    Updated: 4:25 pm

LITTLE ROCK, AR - According to the Little Rock Police, a waiter at a Little Rock restaurant was arrested Friday night and charged in sexually assaulting a 7-year-old customer at the restaurant.

Police say 35-year-old Marco Antonio de la Rosa Gutierrez of Little Rock was arrested at the Casa Manana restaurant on Cantrell Road where he was waiting on tables.

The girl was having dinner with her family at the restaurant and went by herself to the restroom. Police say the girl was lured into the men's restroom where she was assaulted and raped. She then returned to the table and told her parents what happened.

The girl was taken to Arkansas Children's Hospital to be examined.

Gutierrez had been a reliable employee for the past seven years according to the manager.

Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff's office said Gutierrez was not a registered sex offender but does have a criminal history.

Gutierrez was being held Saturday night at the Pulaski County jail on a $1 million bond.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/W ... Dg-aA.cspx

That is just terrible and any monster that would do this to this 7 year old girl in the US in a public restaurant where he works, has done this before.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Question: Is the child molester an illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    that is what im trying to find out as we speak.
    but so far all the records pages want me to pay for the info.
    i guess i could just call and ask, huh

either the county jail cant give the info on the phone, or he is being held somewhere else because im not getting anything

Elderly people and children of all ages must seek ways to stay safe, because it is extremely dangerous out there folks. We are not even safe in our homes anymore.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    that is what im trying to find out as we speak.
    but so far all the records pages want me to pay for the info.
    i guess i could just call and ask, huh

either the county jail cant give the info on the phone, or he is being held somewhere else because im not getting anything
    Okay, jamesw62, and thanks for trying and I appreciate your efforts. He's probably not from Arkansas, huh? I guess they'll need some time to figure out who he is and where he's from. It's why we need E-verify, then the employer or anyone with legal access to the system would know in minutes.

Waiter Accused Of Raping 7-Year-Old Girl In Men’s Restroom
    February 21, 2011 by Jaded

Little Rock, AR — Marco Antonio de la Rosa Gutierrez, a waiter at the Casa Manana Mexican restaurant, was arrested Friday night after police say he lured a 7-year-old girl into the men’s room and raped her.

According to authorities, the child was at the restaurant with family when she excused herself from the table and made her way to the restroom. It was then that Gutierrez allegedly lured the child into the men’s restroom and sexually assaulted her – all in the span of about five minutes. When he was through with her, he reportedly continued to wait tables until police arrived.

Restaurant owner Desiderio Juarez says Gutierrez has worked at Casa Manana for nearly 10-years. Juarez considered him a good employee, but wants him held accountable if found guilty. “He’s got a family. He’s got a wife and he has kids.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast