Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Incompitano and her pals are only worried about "violent criminals".... I guess they just wait for the "VIOLENCE" to occur before even considering arresting someone for (just being In the country Illegally). What a joke our government Is when It absolutely REFUSES to protect It's own UNITED STATES CITIZENS. This rape was ALLOWED TO OCCUR as a direct result of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS OWN POLICIES The Federal Government helped RAPE THIS CHILD,and has scarred her for life because of their greed and political agenda(s)

[quote][b]“He’s got a family. He’s got a wife and he has kids.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You might not share my view... I am for the death penalty for some crimes.
    Assaulting an adult is one thing, but innocent children is just too much. That is inhuman.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Juarez plans to look into buying cameras and performing background checks on employees
    Gee. Ya think maybe the owner should have been doing this all along?!

Gauranteed he's done it before. The cavalier attitude about going back to work as if nothing happened is proof enough for me. This is obviously the norm for scum like him.

If it were up to me, I'd give him the death penalty, (MOD EDIT! I'm sick, and sickened by these PIGS doing this to an innocent child!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Ratbstard"][quote][b]“He’s got a family. He’s got a wife and he has kids.â€
    "

they should let him in a room full with lady . & the lady should have a bat & let him have it .
    No amnesty

When he was through with her, he reportedly continued to wait tables until police arrived.
    The guy is either mentally deranged or extremely arrogant. Whatever the case, I certainly expect him to get the maximum punishment allowed by law.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12