Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope that the poor people who gotten beaten by this gang of lowlife can sue Craiglist for inciting - just a thought. I hope those poor folks get the link to this and take it to their lawyers.

Hello.

My wife and I (As well as an elderly do-gooder) were the victims of this vicious attack.

Thank you all for your words of support.

If anyone has that page on craiglist cached or archived, could I please have a copy of it? It has been removed and I am currently massing information on the various criminal ARA groups that called for attacks/violence.

Thank you again,

Erick_K_W

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I am not sure I trust this report.I went to their website and it seems these folks are a bit radical themselves.

Why is there no police report?
    The police report is not available.

The case is still under investigation.

Erick_K_W

Are you all okay? We were all really worried about you! Was it white teenagers?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Are you all okay? We were all really worried about you! Was it white teenagers?
    They were White but not teenagers. Adults.

ARA and SDS.

Instigated by OPP.

We are okay, more or less.

The emotional impact on my wife is far more serious then the physical wounds.

I plan on going as far as I can with this. These anarachists/marxists thugs have gotten away with this behavior for too many years.

Erick_K_W

The people that were attacked WERE NOT MINUTEMEN!

They were not invited to the Morristown, NJ event. In fact, most of the groups supporting the event asked those that were attacked NOT TO COME.

Erik, I'm sorry what happened to you happened, but you should not have been at this rally in the first place. I know who you are associated with and we have made it abundantly clear that you and those you associate with ARE NOT WELCOME AT ALIPAC.

You and your kind of groups are the biggest threat to our movement that exists. You did the illegal aliens and their supporters a very big favor by showing up and getting into this fray.

I can't believe that you folks are doing your damned best to screw up the fine work of groups that are having success in the battle against illegal immigration that have told you time and time again to stay away.

If it had truly been a Minuteman, ALIPACEr, or some non racist that was assaulted, we would be pushing the illegal alien movement back nationwide over this.

But instead, it was YOU Erik and now we face a political loss and a greatly increased threat of violence against those of us THAT DO NOT SHARE YOUR POLITICS.

Please stay off of my site.

Banning Eric's account. This thread is locked.

All MODERATORS, if any new members try to post this on our site again, delete it and ban the new user.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This "article" is not even showing on the link sourced.

This was written by some extreme left or right wing propagandist.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12