Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARC I'national:Families torn apart by conviction deportation

Jorge Rivas
    Families Torn Apart by Conviction and Deportation: ARC’s International Field Investigation Needs Your Support

Families are being torn apart by this country’s cruel criminal justice and immigration policies, separated by detention and deportation.

RaceWire co-editors Julianne Hing and Jorge Rivas along with ARC researcher Seth Wessler will report on the intersection of criminal justice and immigration through video, photos and written reports. They will travel to Kingston and Montego Bay, Jamaica to report on a New York-based family experiencing the brutality of these immigration laws. ARC needs your help to tell the stories of people whose families have been unjustly separated.

This project has received a seed grant from the USC Annenberg School of Journalism, but a full investigative report requires several thousand dollars more to be raised. In this tight economy, families with a deported bread-winner are severely impacted. With your help, we can help shed light with our investigation, and demand real solutions to this repeating nightmare.

A $50 contribution from 50 supporters like you will help fund our ARC investigation team to interview the deported family members, and produce their stories into RaceWire blogs, ColorLines Magazine features and web videos illuminating this human tragedy.

No donation is too large or too small.

http://www.arc.org/donate/
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These loons favor keeping foreign criminals not just illegal aliens in the United States
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then they should come to South Florida and see how some illegal Jamaicans are selling drugs, and pimping women. We have one on our condo cmplex and he even drives a Cadillac. Send them all back. I am sick of it. We had 2 drug dealers robbed last night in my condo complex and one was the Jamaican guy with the Cadillac. It is going to get violenter and I am afraid some innocent person will get shot or killed. They need to see this side of illegals as well before they come up with their sob stoties. The only reason I know he is illegal and his mother overstayed a visa is due to the condo screening process.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    A $50 contribution from 50 supporters like you will help fund our ARC investigation team to interview the deported family members, and produce their stories into RaceWire blogs, ColorLines Magazine features and web videos illuminating this human tragedy.

WARNING: More cry-baby stories on the way.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Give me a break! Do you see Americans out there grubbing for money when one of their family members are incarcerated for committing a crime? These people want us to overlook every law on the books when it comes to illegal aliens. I'm just sick of it! They caused their own grief, so now they need to deal with it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even if you have a greencard or citizenship you can get deported if you commit a crime. Every legal immigrant is told about by their immigration lawyer and it is even written on papers you sign. If that is the case with legal immigrants then it should be no different for illegals.

And half the stories we read about poor, poor illegals talk about them supporting their families back home, the little wife and fourteen kiddies. Go figure.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Even if you have a greencard or citizenship you can get deported if you commit a crime. Every legal immigrant is told about by their immigration lawyer and it is even written on papers you sign. If that is the case with legal immigrants then it should be no different for illegals.
    obama and company care nothing about contracts when it comes down to it we are going to be stuck with any and all illegal invader that wants to sneak into the country as long as they have a chance of voting democrat one day.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

They want contributions to be able to investigate families torn apart? It would be cheaper to make a couple of phone calls. That alone is horsecrap. I cannot believe anyone would be that stupid to contribute, and if they do, they should be investigated for deportation. First-hand experience will provide a fountain of information.

Interesting. Clicking on the donate link, there came a web address called salsa.democracyinaction. Are Jamaicans really in to salsa?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast