Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Arizona: Bush in disfavor among women, Hispanics

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/ ... st=b_ln_hl

Bush in disfavor among women, Hispanics
    The Business Journal of Phoenix - 1:32 PM MST Thursdayby Mike SunnucksThe Business Journal
    President Bush's approval ratings in the state continue to be low with women, Hispanics and political independents, according to a new survey.

And, Bush's dispatching of National Guard troops to the Mexican border has not improved his overall approval rating, which is at 39 percent.

The approval poll was conducted by research firm SurveyUSA. The statewide survey was taken after Bush unveiled a new border security plan, but before a U.S. airstrike that killed Al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Only 31 percent of women polled in the Arizona survey approve of the job Bush is doing versus 48 percent of men in the SurveyUSA poll.

Among Hispanics in the state, Bush also gets a 31 percent approval rating. That is up slightly from May, but still not a strong showing.

The Republican president unveiled a new border security plan last month that includes sending National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexico border and support for a business-backed guest worker program.

Bush made gains with women and Hispanics in the 2004 election but some of that support has been eroded by the prolonged insurgency in Iraq, Republican ethics problems and high gasoline prices.

Some Hispanics also are uncomfortable with hard-line immigration stances taken by some conservative Republicans, however, Bush and Arizona Sen. John McCain have taken more moderate stances on the contentious issue.

Latinos, women and independents could be key constituencies in this year's election including the Arizona governor's race and congressional contests.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Latinos, women and independents could be key constituencies in this year's election including the Arizona governor's race and congressional contests.
    hopefully they mean Latinos, women and independents that are CITIZENS -- the only constituents of congress and the governors
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Who is in control?

With the millions of illegal aliens being registered by their advocates, politicians and I am willing to be the church to illegally vote I am worried about the outcome of the midterm election and the election in 2008.

That's what kills me about the dope, Bush !!!!! And the Republican party.... they have no clue that they are not fighting for the latino vote... that will always go to the Democrats.

This has to be something bigger that they are willing to sell America for. My guess is there is oil in them there hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    That's what kills me about the dope, Bush !!!!! And the Republican party.... they have no clue that they are not fighting for the latino vote... that will always go to the Democrats.

This has to be something bigger that they are willing to sell America for. My guess is there is oil in them there hills.
    Hi Dianne, excellent point, well stated!!!

They are beholden to the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations (both Republicans and Democrats alike). Many, if not all, are willing to lose the election in order to follow the pro-illegal agenda of the Trilateral Commission.

La Raza and other subversive anti-American organizations saw to it that illegals got registered to vote during the mob demonstrations. This pleases Hillary, and Hillary knows that she will command millions of illegals' votes.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?