Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Arizona, Maryland and Wyoming Join I.C.E. RIDE Program

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona, Maryland and Wyoming Join I.C.E. RIDE Program

Arizona, Maryland and Wyoming Join RIDE Program

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services sent this bulletin at 07/31/2017 03:30 PM EDTArizona, Maryland and Wyoming became the latest states to join the Records and Information from DMVs for E-Verify (RIDE) program beginning July 31, 2017.

RIDE
    is an ongoing E-Verify initiative that links E-Verify with participating employers and state departments of motor vehicles (DMVs). It allows E-Verify to validate the authenticity of driver’s licenses and state identification cards issued by participating state DMVs that employees present as Form I-9
    identity documents if the employer uses E-Verify.

This helps to reduce document and employment eligibility verification fraud in E-Verify. These states join Wisconsin, North Dakota, Mississippi, Florida, Idaho, Iowa and Nebraska in this initiative.

Learn more about Driver's License Verification and see the RIDE fact sheets. Send us feedback about your E-Verify experience at E-Verify Listens.

https://www.uscis.gov/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deem ALL Driver's Licenses issued to illegal aliens NULL & VOID

Stop the States aiding and abetting criminal trespassers!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Three More States Join E-Verify RIDE Program Beginning July 31

August 1, 2017 Thomas Ahearn
    Written By ESR News Blog Editor Thomas Ahearn

Arizona
    , Maryland, and Wyoming became the latest states to join the Records and Information from DMVs for E-Verify (RIDE) program beginning on July 31, 2017. These three states join Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wisconsin in the RIDE program.

RIDE is an ongoing initiative that links the E-Verify employment eligibility verification system with participating employers that use E-Verify and state departments of motor vehicles (DMVs) to help to reduce document and employment eligibility verification fraud in E-Verify.

RIDE allows employers using E-Verify to validate the authenticity of driver’s licenses and state identification cards issued by state DMVs that employees present as identity documents for the Form I-9. To learn more, visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employers/drivers-license-verification.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986 requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States.

Driver’s licenses and ID cards account for nearly 80 percent of the documents used as proof of identity by employees for E-Verify.

E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.

E-Verify is used nationwide by more than 700,000 employers at more than 1.9 million hiring sites.

To learn more, visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
    As reported earlier by ESR News, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) published a revised version of the Form I-9 on July 17, 2017. All U.S. employers must begin using this revised Form I-9 with a revision date of 07/17/17 N by September 18, 2017.

http://www.esrcheck.com/wordpress/20...nning-july-31/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    I'll really be impressed if midwest and west coast states join this program. I'm thinking that it would be a safe bet that they will never do it.

I'm hoping they do, I think states like Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, parts of Illinois, Indiana ... they'll want to join, at least a lot of counties will. They know the problem and want it solved. Illinois ... probably not because of Chicago.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn