Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona voters prefer amnesty

Arizona voters prefer amnesty

What is any good Tea Party patriot to think about Arizona voters after they have just returned John McCain to office? This is the state that leads the country with immigration enforcement efforts and then turns around and sends a pro-amnesty senator back to D.C. Do conservatives still want the status quo? Excuse me if I am confused.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) spent more than $20 million on his way to victory over primary rival J.D. Hayworth (R).

McCain captured 59 percent of the vote Tuesday to 29 for Hayworth. Navy veteran Jim Deakin took 11 percent. The Associated Press called the race for McCain shortly after the early returns were in.

Arizona voters fight illegal immigration by supporting Gov. Brewer and their legislature's ground breaking law on the one hand, but on the other they return the biggest amnesty seeking senator to DC. What are they thinking?

To shore up his right flank, McCain drifted away from some of the issues he championed years ago. He gave a muted response to the recent Supreme Court decision that lifted restrictions he helped pass on campaign spending. He also stopped pushing for immigration reform and instead touted his support for increased security along the border -- including a fence he once opposed.

Read the rest...

Don't voters in Arizona realize that McCain will again support amnesty? Don't they know that he will again cross the aisle to make nice with radical Obama Democrats?

Tea Party conservatives have worked hard in the last two years to change America. It must be very disheartening to see the Beltway's biggest RINO returned to the Senate by the voters of Arizona.

Here is a bit of what Sen. McCain had to say last night.

I'm convinced that Republicans will win in November and we will regain the majorities in both the Senate and the House. And we will win House seats here in Arizona.

And when we do, we will stop the out of control spending and tax increases and repeal and replace Obamacare. We will keep families in their homes, we will create new jobs and we will allow our businesses to grow without Washington interference. We will secure our borders, defend our nation and bring our troops home from Afghanistan with honor and victory.

Maybe you have to live in Arizona to believe that. It doesn't seem to be working here.

http://www.gopusa.com/fresh-ink/2010/08 ... orning.php
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THIS SUCKS SO HARD IT IS INDESCRIBABLE!

From

From what I hear out of a lot of people in Arizona is that they DID vote for J D and are baffled by how McCain won. Some have hinted at massive Voter fraud.

I don't doubt voter fraud for a minute.

I've gone from hopeful about Nov elections to very suspicious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)