Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Arpaio sworn in for sixth term by wife

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arpaio sworn in for sixth term by wife

By KTAR Newsroom
    Originally published: Jan 7, 2013 - 4:28 pm

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is sworn in for this sixth term by his wife, Ava. (Twitter photo/@RealSheriffJoe)

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was sworn into his sixth term on Monday by his wife, Ava.

"I am honored by the support of the people not only in Maricopa County, but across the nation during my twenty years as sheriff," Arpaio said. "I must attribute however, the support of my wife to my successes during my 50+ years of law enforcement experience around the world."

Arpaio said the Monday ceremony will not be his last.

"I'm registering again this month to run in 2016, so this isn't my last swear-in. Four years from now, I'm going to have to choose who will swear me in then."

Arpaio has been sworn in by celebrities and legal immigrants in the past.

The Arpaios were married in 1957 in Chicago. They have two children and four grandchildren.

Arpaio sworn in for sixth term by wife - Phoenix News - KTAR.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I am honored by the support of the people not only in Maricopa County, but across the nation during my twenty years as sheriff," Arpaio said. "I must attribute however, the support of my wife to my successes during my 50+ years of law enforcement experience around the world."
    Arpaio 1.... Obozo, Holder, et al 0!

Thank God there are still men like this in America! You rock, Sheriff Joe; keep up the fantastic work. And a huge CONGRATS to the voters in AZ.

God Bless you joe
    Boy I wish you run for President I know you would win
    Good luck & thank you for standing up for USA