Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arrests in fake ID scam for illegals

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/133695

Published: 06.15.2006

Trio charged with creating, selling fake ID cards to illegal immigrants
    By Kim Smith
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    "The price for these in Tucson is about half the price they're getting in Phoenix, which tells me there are a lot of people doing it down here because there is so much competition and it's easy to get into."
    John Evans
    Assistant Arizona attorney general

Three men accused of creating and selling fake Social Security and resident alien cards have been indicted on an assortment of felony charges.
    Oscar Daniel Miquer, 27, Jose Barraza-Aguilar, 27, and Jaime Tello-Rios, 23, were arrested last week by the Arizona Counter Terrorism Task Force, said assistant Arizona Attorney General John Evans.
    The task force received tips that the men were creating forms of identification for other illegal entrants and selling them for $50 apiece, Evans said.
    An investigation revealed the men used a computer, printer and laminating machine to produce the documents, which bore fake names, but real Social Security numbers, Evans said.
    A Pima County grand jury indicted the men Tuesday on 16 counts, including illegally conducting an enterprise, trafficking in the identity of another person and forgery.
    For those familiar with the legitimate cards, it was clear the cards were fake, but you wouldn't know they were forged if you weren't familiar with them, Evans said.
    "The price for these in Tucson is about half the price they're getting in Phoenix, which tells me there are a lot of people doing it down here because there is so much competition and it's easy to get into," Evans said.
    The task force arrested three other men a couple of months ago on similar charges, Evans said. Those men have already pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentencing.
    Illegally conducting an enterprise carries a prison sentence of between two and 8.75 years, Evans said. Forgery is punishable by between one and 3.75 years and taking the identity of another carries a prison sentence of between three and 12.5 years.
    "The price for these in Tucson is about half the price they're getting in Phoenix, which tells me there are a lot of people doing it down here because there is so much competition and it's easy to get into."
    John Evans
    Assistant Arizona attorney general
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Another case of family values.

but real Social Security numbers, Evans said.
    Whose?!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

The task force received tips that the men were creating forms of identification for other illegal entrants and selling them for $50 apiece, Evans said.
    It is insulting to think that a person's identity is only worth 50 bucks.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is in control?

That is most likely who has my personal information compliments of the lousy, damn, stinking, worthless jackass administration and the VA. This is the thanks I get for 24 years of military service including combat. Just when I thought this treasonous, drug cartel, Mexican Mafia, fortune 500 and illegal alien controlled defacto Mexican administration and congress couldn't sink any lower I am wrong. They have sold out the very group which has protected, preserved and defended their phony baloney jobs and have given them they say is their right to be corrupt. Illegal aliens will receive social security for which they fraudulently applied for and earned while I won't see a dime in a little over 10 years when I apply for it paid for by the sacrifices I made while in the military. I am so beyond livid words can't describe how I feel. This administratiion has betrayed millions of other veterans and myself and is an absolute sham, disgrace and a total abomination to this country.

but real Social Security numbers,
    What will happen when there's multiple people using the same number and you go for the benefits you paid in? Is it going to be tough luck you loose?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, it will be tough luck, you lose.

But the news is not all bad. SS will be long since bankrupt before many of us see a dime because they will have paid it all out to the illegals that are hard working, decent people who we need to do the jobs we will not do and who just want a better life with OUR money

SS will be long since bankrupt before many of us see a dime because they will have paid it all out to the illegals that are hard working, decent people who we need to do the jobs we will not do and who just want a better life with OUR money
    I know.....that's whats frightning. Then add big business not pulling through with their agreements or Enron types and it's hard to know what to do anymore.

I was always told security is an illusion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)