Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Arrests of illegal criminals jumps 250% in one week

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arrests of illegal criminals jumps 250% in one week

As promised, immigration police have expanded their campaign to deport illegals with criminal records, announcing the seizure of 368 illegals in seven states and Washington, D.C. (Nancy Stone/ Chicago Tribune)

By PAUL BEDARD • 4/8/17 12:15 PM

As promised, immigration police have expanded their campaign to deport illegals with criminal records, announcing the seizure of 368 illegals in seven states and Washington, D.C.

That nearly a 250 percent increase over the 106 announced a week earlier.

The biggest seizures by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were in Texas, but they made arrests as far north as Wyoming.

What's more, they targeted members of the violent MS-13 gang and illegals charged with sex crimes against kids.

In one five-day campaign around Virginia and Washington, 82 illegals from 26 countries were arrested. ICE described them this way:

Of the 82 individuals arrested, 68 had previous criminal convictions for crimes like armed robbery, larceny and drug distribution. Of the remaining 14, two had ties to the MS-13 street gang; two had outstanding final orders of removal; three had overstayed their visas; one was wanted by a foreign law enforcement entity; one was a verified human rights violator and two had pending local charges. The remainder had unlawfully entered the United States in violation of U.S. immigration laws.

After arresting 158 in Texas, Daniel Bible, field office director for ERO in San Antonio, said, "ICE's primary immigration enforcement efforts target convicted criminal aliens. Consequently, our operations improve overall public safety by removing these criminals from our streets, and ultimately from our country."

The adminstration has been signaling that it plans arrest more criminal illegals and deport them. The threats and action seem to have curbed the flow of illegal immigration across the border.

Next week, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a longtime advocate of tougher immigration laws, plans to visit the border.

This week's list of arrests and links to the reports are below:

— 26 arrested in Colorado and Wyoming.

— 82 arrested in Virginia and Washington, D.C.

— 31 arrested in New York City.

— 75 arrested in Texas and Oklahoma.

— 153 arrested in Texas.

— 1 arrested in New Jersey.

"As a nation, we must protect the integrity of our immigration system and the removal of illegal aliens, especially those with a criminal history-this is one of ICE's top priorities," said John Tsoukaris, ERO Newark Field Office Director in a statement. "ICE shares the county's ultimate objective to protect public safety and national security while simultaneously preserving the critical community-police bond. As such, county jails that fail to work with ICE put their communities at risk."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ic...rticle/2619767
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GO TRUMP GO!!!

GO ICE GO!!!!

But percentages can be deceiving. When the numbers were so low to begin with, the increases are going to be really high when you start doing something. We need 1000% increases to get ahead of this curve. Summer is coming, the flood will begin anew. Get those new Border Patrol agents and ICE agents and Immigration Judges in their positions and get them there now. They can train on the job, like we did during WWII when we won that sucker in 3 years and 8 months on 2 fronts spanning the entire planet.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-09-2017 at 12:45 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    How many illegals are here, something like 15 million I think it is. Well, although this is somewhat good news, I think these raids should be stepped up about 10,000%. Also, I don't see Chicago in the list, so this isn't really affecting the area I live in at the moment, although I am happy for these other states.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    How many illegals are here, something like 15 million I think it is. Well, although this is somewhat good news, I think these raids should be stepped up about 10,000%. Also, I don't see Chicago in the list, so this isn't really affecting the area I live in at the moment, although I am happy for these other states.
    I'm pretty sure it's well over 30 million illegal aliens in the US including visa-overstays. The government has been lying to US about the number for well over a decade, maybe 2 decades, but especially during the last 10 years. Bear Stearns concluded in 2005 from their study which shocked them that there were 20 million or more then and they've been pouring in every year since. So it's well over 30 million now and then throw in their anchor babies, it's a huge number. I heard Trump tell a reporter after a press conference, you know how they trail after him and throw him questions on his way out the door, "we don't how many there are, there could be 30 million or more depending on who you talk to". So he knows there's over 30 million. He would trust the Bear Stearns study over the Pew Center. The 11 million comes from the Pew Center.

Trump needs to start cutting off the freebies and then they will self deport if there is no money for them. That will certainly speed up the process.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It will help a lot that's for sure, and even if it doesn't get them to self-deport, it's saving us over $113 billion a year until they're all physically deported and removed.

— 82 arrested in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
    There is a large presence of MS-13 gang members in the DC area and there has bee for a long time.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's well over 30 million illegal aliens in the US including visa-overstays. The government has been lying to US about the number for well over a decade, maybe 2 decades, but especially during the last 10 years. Bear Stearns concluded in 2005 from their study which shocked them that there were 20 million or more then and they've been pouring in every year since. So it's well over 30 million now and then throw in their anchor babies, it's a huge number. I heard Trump tell a reporter after a press conference, you know how they trail after him and throw him questions on his way out the door, "we don't how many there are, there could be 30 million or more depending on who you talk to". So he knows there's over 30 million. He would trust the Bear Stearns study over the Pew Center. The 11 million comes from the Pew Center.
    Well, whatever the true number is, arresting a few hundred out of tens of millions isn't really doing anything. At this rate, it will take thousands of years to get them all out. They need to at least start arresting and deporting tens of thousands a month to make any kind of impact.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Trump needs to start cutting off the freebies and then they will self deport if there is no money for them. That will certainly speed up the process.
    Yes, this would help tremendously! Also criminally charging and arresting the people who employ them would help tremendously in this area.

6 Million Dollar Man wrote:

Well, whatever the true number is, arresting a few hundred out of tens of millions isn't really doing anything. At this rate, it will take thousands of years to get them all out. They need to at least start arresting and deporting tens of thousands a month to make any kind of impact.
    Exactly.

However, if Congress will use its majority to pass a simple bill that acknowledges states authority to enforce US immigration law, this could activate the trained, equipped, paid and sworn forces of state and local police officers to assist in this endeavor and important task. State and local law enforcement know who they are, where they are and what they're doing so it is a much easier, faster and with their ability to verify status almost instantaneously from the federal government, just as accurate and compliant with the limited due process illegal aliens have under US immigration law.

There are over 800,000 armed state and local police officers in the United States. According to FBI statistics, on average, they arrest approximately 1.5 persons per month. So based those arrest records, they should have ample time on their hands to arrest on average 1 illegal alien per month per officer. That's 9.6 million illegal aliens per year. If they did that for 2 years, that's 19.2 million illegal aliens. If they arrested 2 in one month, that's another 800,000 for a total of 20 million illegal aliens in 2 years. We know that illegal aliens travel in groups, safety in numbers, so most arrests will result in multiple illegal aliens, whether it's 2 or 4 or 10 or 30 or 100 at an event depending on the site and circumstances of the arrests.

So, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that with the help of our state and local police officers whose have the authority now under federal law and Constitution to enforce these types of federal laws, no different than ATF and DEA laws they gleefully enforce, that the deportation process and removal of all those present in our nation illegally can't be removed within 2 years, whether it's 20 million, 30 million or 40 million.

But, it is mathematically impossible for the federal government with only federal government agents to deport more in a year than come in during a year. It is imperative that our state and local law enforcement officers have their authority to enforce immigration law acknowledged and specifically authorized by the US Congress. If they need their own state laws, then they should be free from federal estoppel to pass those laws. We know those in sanctuary cities have a compounded problem of their big bosses on the take with the cartels instructing them not to enforce the law but to instead aid, abet, hide, harbor and protect illegal aliens from US immigration law. That is a different subject, that is a subversion, and that will need to be addressed separately by the Justice Department with appropriate investigations/prosecutions and withholding of federal funds until the scams and plots behind it are exposed and the criminals removed from their power seats in state and local governments.

When Donald Trump stated that our country is in serious trouble during his announcement speech, he was absolutely right. We are in very serious trouble. And if our state and local law enforcement officers aren't there to help US correct this situation with immigration law violations that hurt our citizens and legal residents in so many horrible ways, then they become part of the problem hurting our country instead of part of the solution they were hired and paid to be. Yes, we have corrupt politicians, we've always had corrupt politicians. Yes, we also have corrupt law enforcement officers to hep the corrupt politicians, we've always had dirty cops. But we've never had them claim their actions were legal, we've never had them use the courts to justify their corruption, we've never had them challenge the federal government on ts face, we've never had them stabbing Americans in the back ad being proud of it.

What we are facing now is totally unprecedented in the history of the United States, because the crooks all on the take with the drug cartels control almost every major city and county in the United States. I don't know under what circumstances a President would be compelled to activate the Federal National Guard in those areas to restore immigration law in our country, but if it isn't now, I truly don't know when it would be.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I agree that we have to do better, much better. Of course when you start talking about much higher numbers, there are the detractors that bring up the cost and affordability of a large deportation effort.

As for the number of illegals currently here ..... ask ten people and you'll get 7 different responses. Personally, I think the number is north of 20 million.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast